How much of a gamer geek are you?

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I had to google it, never played the series.
My last favorite games where starcraft ii and warcraft iii.
And metal gear solid and pro evolution soccer and final fantasy previous to online playing.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I only chimed in at #4 of that game series, and now I'm hooked.
Big fan of open world games.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
May I call a friend? (As my son?) He's pretty knowledgeable. For college they had a multiple choice question on gaming. None of the answers were in fact the right one, so he chose the one he knew they were looking for. Then wrote below it...the actual correct answer as well.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I did not play fallout 76 but have played the others. Even built my father a beast computer and got him hooked on fallout 4 for a bit. I just play Rocket League and Red dead 2 these days.

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Not sure why it is important to you personally but if I had one it'd mean either I was there at the time or have been very lucky to be able to get one after the fact.

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I dunno if I would consider myself a full on gamer, but I do enjoy my PS4 quite a bit when I have time. Never have played Fallout but my current open world game I'm enjoying is Red Dead Redemption 2.

Cosmos

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Let me see:

I see half the logo of Fallout 2 on the left. The first Fallout games being classic cRPGs with strong emphasis on quests and characters (and the most recent ones being mostly mediocre blockbusters), I assume this particular item is something that you acquire during a particularly memorable quest? I have only played the first Fallout for a few hours 2 years ago, but I was REALLY into Baldur’s Gate in my teens (BGI, BGII, Planescape:Torment).

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I've passively played PS4 over the past few years with my son. Mostly lego related video games which are fun and age appropriate. But it hasn't been touched since nintendo switch arrived at our house. All the mario related games are great fun. We've recently got sucked into Zelda and I forget i'm supposed to be the responsible one and say "ok time to turn it off" after some time.

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I've passively played PS4 over the past few years with my son. Mostly lego related video games which are fun and age appropriate. But it hasn't been touched since nintendo switch arrived at our house. All the mario related games are great fun. We've recently got sucked into Zelda and I forget i'm supposed to be the responsible one and say "ok time to turn it off" after some time.

The Switch is great, all the nintendo platforms have been excellent and even more so now the kids are old enough to play. These days that is more the case, rather than me playing it's the boys but at least they are racking up good stats on my profiles. lol.
The way I see it I have spent the first 25 years of my gaming life waiting for a good Star Wars game, it finally came in the shape of Battlefront so that is basically all I play now with occassionally a bit of Fifa. I don't really have the time for anything else.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't know what this means , but I've played D&D with Frank Mentzer and Ed Greenwood.

What could be better than 20-sided dice?!?!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Names listed were the creators of Dungeons & Dragons, just in case you were not a nerd as a kid!!!:p:p:p;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Names listed were the creators of Dungeons & Dragons, just in case you were not a nerd as a kid!!!

I guess I must have been a nerd as a kid then :) lol Myself & friends in the neighborhood usually spent at least 15-20+ hrs per week playing. Those were the good ol' days when kids actually used their imagination when they played :)

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
So... nobody would know this but...

I used to be the head of Marketing for Black Isle Studios :)

The Gecko in a Can was a promotional item that we handed out to anyone who came to the Fallout 2 launch party. It is really rare - most of the development team doesn't even have them any more. I just pulled it out of my closet because a fan in Germany tracked me down and asked me to send an autograph. Gonna send him some other swag that will make his day :)

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Thats my absolute favorite game franchise but I never did play 1 or 2. Tried 1 once and couldn't get past the terrible game style, really would have liked to for the lore though. I absolutely refuse to play 76 or purchase any merchandise supporting it.

Top Bottom