How is Anthony ?

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Greetings Bonsai Nut folk,

I have about 15 p.ms asking about Anthony.
Just wanted to let you know he is fine, and has returned to reality land, and his two clubs.
He should be back in Trinidad sometime after May.
Though he is a very friendly person, he has never really been an on-line type.

With regards to the topic on the Trident maple, he did not lie, but I would suggest it was a fluke and unless I have a chance to repeat the situation, it will have to left as that.

If you have any further concerns, you can leave a p.m. with me on IBC.
Thank you.
Khaimraj

Ris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Well wishes, here's the thing it would of been best to respond to those pm's in private and not create a thread about the matter. That trident thread raised tempers lol not mine but just the hole idea of the fluke made others question how outrageous it seamed...

Be safe and say hello...
Rishi.

daygan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Khaimraj, thanks for the update about Anthony while he's not able to access the internet. It's good to know that he's well.

Neli

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
hot
Baba K,
I was about to PM you on IBF, and ask about Anthony. Tell him to forget all the uhu haha and to come back.
I miss him!

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Anthony announced his absense somewhere. Maybe a year? Two Years? ago he indicated that he was going to be less involved.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
His last visit to the site was October 4, 2020. In the interim I have sent him a personal email and he has not responded.

I like to believe that he is at some exotic location without Internet access. In the interim, I have five trees from him and every time I look at them I send good vibes his way.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Back then he was doing some construction work on the shore of the far side of the Island (I don't know where), and I think he was going to move there. It may very well be that there is no Internet there, but maybe he got tired of the verbal assaults here. He was a particularly civil guy.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Back then he was doing some construction work on the shore of the far side of the Island (I don't know where), and I think he was going to move there. It may very well be that there is no Internet there, but maybe he got tired of the verbal assaults here. He was a particularly civil guy.
Every single day I think, at least once, about Anthony..

He has helped me MUCH in many of my pursuits..

I truly, dearly, hope all is well.

Top Bottom