GoPro for bonsai filming

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey guys. This isn't bonsai but I was going to use it to film bonsai. But that went south. So if any one is interested let me know.

Selling GoPro hero5 black touch screen. Bought it November 27. Used it for 2 hours. It's new. The following extras I bought for it also included.
GoPro hero5
2 mourning clips
Backpack clip
4 battery's
4 Sandusky 4K 64gb cards
Lens cap
16 slot card career case
Duel battery charger
Carrying case for everything
Almost everything hasn't been used. All I've used was the camera and backpack clip. Turns out my computer can't process the video and I'm not buying a new computer. I paid $810.18 asking. $675. If I had the packing I would just return it to the store but I don't . Let me know.
Email me at kodama16@aol.com

Attachments

• IMG_4023.JPG
    IMG_4023.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 11
What don't you like about the camera? I have been using a Hero 4 for several years and I am very much happy with it. Maybe I can help you with it.

I like the camera a lot. But I didn't think about my computer when I bought it. 8 year old computer just can't handle it. And I just can't bring myself to buy a new computer just for the video camera :p

I went through the same thing and I'm going to ruin your day... the best video editing software for your iMac is sold by Apple... it's $400.00 too! LMAO

Seriously, you can get away with using the GoPro software... I'm going to do a video log of all my trees so I can remember what I did year by year and record what works and what doesn't... it will all come in handy when I write my New York Best Seller and release it 6 months before I die :)

The best thing you can do with it, is use it every chance you get... different modes, different settings, different lighting, etc. While they are really handy for most things, they do have their limitations.... it's best to learn them BEFORE you take some highly desirable footage, only to find out that something went wrong.

Back
Top Bottom