Fresno club sale Sierra juniper

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I picked up this juniper at the Fresno club sale today for it's minimum bid price of $300. I thought that was a steal! Initial styling by Todd Schlafer.

Cal juniper 1.jpg

Best part is that as a volunteer at the Clark collection I can bring this back in every so often to get lots of expert advice on its development. Right now it's just growing out.

I saw two people bid it then cross their names off. I liked it, but it appeared to be very weak so I didnt buy it. Hope it recovers well for you!

I saw two people bid it then cross their names off. I liked it, but it appeared to be very weak so I didnt buy it. Hope it recovers well for you!

I've been watching it for the past six months, gradually gaining strength. I don't disagree you - it's still not a sure thing. But for the price I think it's worth the risk.

Thanks for coming out by the way. I hope you enjoyed the sale.

Last edited:
I've been watching it for the past six months, gradually gaining strength. I don't disagree you - it's still not a sure thing. But for the price I think it's worth the risk.

Thanks for coming out by the way. I hope you enjoyed the sale.

I got a stand from the silent auction, an accent pot, and went to visit the Clark Collection. Plus I got to talk with some of the fine people there. Good day.

Back
Top Bottom