Fresno Bonsai Society Fall Sale and Auction - Nov 18, 2023

OK, last bump on this event. Coming up Saturday, 8 am to 2 pm. Here are some better pics of some of the Clark Collection sales material. As usual, apologies for my modest photo skills.

California junipers:

Cal juniper 1.jpg

cal juniper 2.jpg

cal juniper 3.jpg

cal juniper 4.jpg

cal juniper 5.jpg

Others:

valley oak.jpg

Nice big oak, but needs some love. If it were mine I would restyle to make the top sweep downward and curve. Base needs lower planting or ground layer.

Atlas cedar

atlas cedar.jpg

Also more junipers, low priced smaller material, a big-ish lavender colored wisteria. Also lots of Fresno club members with material for sale. Hope to see some of you there.

Most of us will be bringing pop-up shelters. Not sure how much permanent cover is at that site.

Had some rain, but not too much. Crowds were OK most of the day. Good bargains in the auction. Most of the itoigawas sold for $250 (minimum bid), one for $600. Most of the big boxed Sierra junipers went for minimum bid too ($500), one for $1,000. They were a steal for that money.

Had some rain, but not too much. Crowds were OK most of the day. Good bargains in the auction. Most of the itoigawas sold for $250 (minimum bid), one for $600. Most of the big boxed Sierra junipers went for minimum bid too ($500), one for $1,000. They were a steal for that money.
Yup, it was well prized, I was there ! those are good prize yamadoris.

Back
Top Bottom