Four Seasons Bonsai Club Annual Show

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I'm saving that for the train but it's great!
First time ever using raffia and wire that was even hard for me to manipulate.
I'm going to be doing that to a lot of trees in my yard. I'm going to start bending the shit out of everything now
I'm glad Vance talked me through it and helped me so much.
It's one thing to look videos or pictures of him working on trees. But when you get to sit there for hours watching in person it's way different. I learn new things every time I'm around him.
You guys are going to give me a swell head. Thank you so much for your praise and friendship.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm going to be doing that to a lot of trees in my yard. I'm going to start bending the shit out of everything now
It's one thing to look videos or pictures of him working on trees. But when you get to sit there for hours watching in person it's way different. I learn new things every time I'm around him.
Get a "Jackie" from Jonas at bonsai tonight. They're great for making bends. You can bend nice and slow and you can monitor how it's working rather than trying to muscle it.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
You are a great friend and I appreciate you just for being you and especially for the time and dedication it takes to drive the distance you drive just to come and see the show and see me.

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Vance & Mike. I really think I learned more from watching you guys and see trees in person, more in one day than I have from reading in a year or two. So I have been talking to my buddy Mark that was with me. We both decided we'd like to join the four season club. How do we do it. Do we just do it online and pay paypal or in person at a meeting or?

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Vance & Mike. I really think I learned more from watching you guys and see trees in person, more in one day than I have from reading in a year or two. So I have been talking to my buddy Mark that was with me. We both decided we'd like to join the four season club. How do we do it. Do we just do it online and pay paypal or in person at a meeting or?
We would be glad to have you. Look up the web site on the NET and there is a place you can sign up, or there is a calendar of events that will tell you the next meeting. You can sign up either way.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We usually get people who come back or are sent back to see what we have going back there.
It's kind of a little all day demonstration. It's fun and I like and know Vance does too fielding questions.
I'm glad you guys learned things while there.

Top Bottom