Found this masterpiece - what should my plan of action be???

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Lol I thought I was the only one who knew how to find people threw ez means. I'm IT by trade too.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think there's a farmer on a cliff edge somewhere with that sheep.

Baaaaa! Baaaaaaaaa!

Sorce

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Our HOA and local government have a pretty loose set of rules here. Myself I do call PA1 and pay the 35 dollars to have all the utilities marked before I dig as you can see in my recent Yew dig. The HOA does not care what I do within my lot boundary as long as it does not present an eyesore. If I dig a plant as I recently did although it was on the "Common HOA" property the original landowner planted it in the common making it his responsibility forever more(what I call squatting). The town does not care if you dig as long as you have the lines marked because once properly marked "if" you damage something they have documentation making the repairs yours and not theirs. SO technically I did not get permission as it was not required. There is a lot of fine lines but it was easily sorted out with 3 simple and quick phone calls. Another example since I moved in we replaced a fence which was again 3 feet into the "common". Because it was preexisting the Town did not require a permit and the HOA had no choice but to let me continue to use a long 3 foot piece of what "was" their land. They will not maintain it but they still do weed eat the "new boundary" and mow the adjacent common.

Grimmy

Top Bottom