chojubai blog post

dick benbow

Omono
Reaction score
Michael was my teacher at one time and that was one thing we both shared an interest in,was this dwarf quince. Last year he was kind enough to give me a few starts from a tree previously owned by Ann Spencer, a great lady now deceased from the portland, oregon area that had a gift to create great nebari on many varieties and their starts.

good stuff thanks for bringing it to the attention of others....:)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Michael was my teacher at one time and that was one thing we both shared an interest in,was this dwarf quince. Last year he was kind enough to give me a few starts from a tree previously owned by Ann Spencer, a great lady now deceased from the portland, oregon area that had a gift to create great nebari on many varieties and their starts.

good stuff thanks for bringing it to the attention of others....:)

Good to hear, I've felt for awhile like I should be subscribing to Michael's blog or ar least spending token money in appreciation, but as an east of the MS hobbyist have no such options... Without digressing into a love fest I've read a lot of your posts when either curious regarding something or struggling with various chojubai/quince issues, various threads of yours seem to pop up often here when I'm curious so thanks as well for your time and expertise.

Top Bottom