Bonsai Theft Protection

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Love the "Ima SHOOT the basterds..." stuff. Yeah, right, and you will go to jail for any number of charges. I grew up rural and have been a gun owner for 50 years. I understand the sentiment and the capability, BUT shooting and possibly killing someone over a tree is STUPID and possibly criminal...

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Love the "Ima SHOOT the basterds..." stuff. Yeah, right, and you will go to jail for any number of charges. I grew up rural and have been a gun owner for 50 years. I understand the sentiment and the capability, BUT shooting and possibly killing someone over a tree is STUPID and possibly criminal...
Agreed.

Taste

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
coming into someones property and stealing and getting possibly shot is STUPID and possibly criminal...

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
coming into someones property and stealing and getting possibly shot is STUPID and possibly criminal...
Doesn't justify killing that idiot however. Just doesn't, state laws agree...

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Doesn't justify killing that idiot however. Just doesn't, state laws agree...
Now if they break into my house to steal my ficus then that’s another story. Castle doctrine for the win there. God I love living in the south 🤣

h/understanding-the-castle-doctrine-your-right-to-/#:~:text=What%20Is%20the%20Castle%20Doctrine,having%20a%20duty%20to%20retreat.&text=In%20states%20that%20do%20nothave,even%20in%20your%20own%20home.

Mike Corazzi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Originally got it for our German Shepherd. After he died, I stored it for a spell until thinking it would make a good bonsai shack.

download.jpg

Mine had a top. The door locked. I even covered part of the top with shade cloth.
They are modular so you can add panels if you want.
I know Home Depot sells some.

:)

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I never intend on using my weapon... It's 'There' because everybody ELSE... criminal or not.. has guns up here.

Regular (enough!) Gunfights BETWEEN cars is the latest 'trend' in Green Bay... well.. the "Green Bay" where we have to go.

I whole heartedly agree!

Like I said, I never intend on using my sidearm (except the range), unless it is directly related to my families protection.. and Thievery.. would NEVER be cause for a bullet.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Also.. I really have to, again, point out... that the 'America' you experience.. may not be the same as others..

How many of you have seen places where "white people can't go"

Or been in places where the POLICE won't go...

You force the hoi polloi to govern itself.. and it will..

Violence can't EVER possibly be the answer... but we need to be READY for violence.

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Originally got it for our German Shepherd. After he died, I stored it for a spell until thinking it would make a good bonsai shack.

View attachment 419697

Mine had a top. The door locked. I even covered part of the top with shade cloth.
They are modular so you can add panels if you want.
I know Home Depot sells some.

Nothing like going to visit your bonsai in jail. You need some beds as benches to complete the room 🤣 Not a bad idea actually

Attachments

• 5CA5C159-D180-4E4E-8745-924D2D346B21.jpeg
    5CA5C159-D180-4E4E-8745-924D2D346B21.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 18

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Window alarms are pretty cheap and they work with magnets. Whenever the tree is moved, it'll sound like a fire alarm.

I once used a couple to secure a motorcycle. And I've seen people ruin camping grounds by tying a couple to a wire and flinging them into trees. Good luck sleeping while the sound of a hundred dying dolphins is screeching through your tent fabric.
When activated, the batteries last for 4 days.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Window alarms are pretty cheap and they work with magnets. Whenever the tree is moved, it'll sound like a fire alarm.

I once used a couple to secure a motorcycle. And I've seen people ruin camping grounds by tying a couple to a wire and flinging them into trees. Good luck sleeping while the sound of a hundred dying dolphins is screeching through your tent fabric.
When activated, the batteries last for 4 days.
NICE!! I have.. a lot of these!!

Never considered this..

But my plant area... you'd have to trespass.. and be 'sticking out' for a lil bit before you'd even come across my trees..

People are always like, "Oh!.. You grow plants back here?!"

Top Bottom