A Modest Proposal

What you ask is impossible to implement unless everything is run through a monitor to check for content. I have no real issues with you and only small ones with Swamp Gas.

I don't agree. This place has been pretty much politics-free most of this year. After the removal of the bar, people realized that stuff had no place here and for the most part kept it off the forum. It could continue that way, but not if moderators give mixed messages or come right out and and say politics is OK.

You know, the other forums that I participate in (IBC and study group) seem to be mostly politics-free, and the posts there aren't run through any kind of filter. The only difference I can see is that the moderators at IBC actually take an active role and don't let this kind of stuff go for long. So it can be done...just depends on what the people here want.

But enough...for me at least. Back to trees.

Chris

Doesn't bother me if you wanna argue politics. None of your opinions matter no matter how strong they are. complaining is a waste of time and energy, yet some people just love to do it. Start a revolution.

Doesn't bother me if you wanna argue politics. None of your opinions matter no matter how strong they are. complaining is a waste of time and energy, yet some people just love to do it. Start a revolution.

I am not surprised at your point of view.

Back
Top Bottom