USDA Zone
9a
Holy moly great price batman!

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Louisiana, I bought one, and you can't go wrong. he collects them from the swamp, and even replants seedlings back into the swap. :) What's not to like?
I believe he collects from a friends property that is being developed into a wildlife refuge/nature preserve of sorts. The trees he collects are the ones that need to be thinned so others can grow big. These are not wild swamp trees but farmed swamp trees 😉

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I believe he collects from a friends property that is being developed into a wildlife refuge/nature preserve of sorts. The trees he collects are the ones that need to be thinned so others can grow big. These are not wild swamp trees but farmed swamp trees 😉
I remember reading that. Guess I've watched Swamp People too much. :)

Also swamp is swamp to me. Dang mosquitos let's get out of here! 😂

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
The swamp doesn’t know it has an owner. In the long term scheme of things, no human ever really owns any part of the universe any way. :)

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
The swamp doesn’t know it has an owner. In the long term scheme of things, no human ever really owns any part of the universe any way. :)
The swamp may not have an owner but if a BC grows too close to another he’s gonna have to answer to the Cajunrider and the root slayer 😂

Last edited:

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
The swamp may not have an owner but if a BC grows too close to another he’s gonna have to answer to the Cajunrider and the root slayer 😂
To be fair, I let all the baby BCs live under the wings of the big ones. Only when they start to grow too big would they be taken out.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
It appears there is no taker. I will leave these here for the rest of this week. If not taken by then, they are off the market. They are growing well, and I want to start the styling process. Once I put on the hours, they will not be at these low prices anymore.

Top Bottom