Wiring under the influence...

No alcohol for me any more, but a good cup of tea and a few puffs of the green and I really get into working with my trees. And I feel great the next morning.
Lol I hear you brother- my body doesn't metabolize alcohol so thats a no go, and a man has to decompress some how 😛 who needs a hangover anyway

I do miss a glass of red or mule though...

@Adair M who do you get your copper wire from?

Lol I hear you brother- my body doesn't metabolize alcohol so thats a no go, and a man has to decompress some how 😛 who needs a hangover anyway

I do miss a glass of red or mule though...

@Adair M who do you get your copper wire from?
I am using wire I bought from Jim Gremel a year or so ago. I have heard that some people have been having difficulty reaching him, though. On the other hand, I’ve also heard he has his apprentice back, so maybe things will be better.

If you can’t reach Jim, then contact Peter Tea. Www.ptbonsai.com.

Adams is still selling good copper too.
Julian isn’t making it anymore, he’s taught someone else to make it, but he continues to sell it thru his web site.

He sells a nice starter set of a little bit of each size. It’s great for those new to copper.

Yeah I have some of the new stuff, same as the old stuff, or close enough I cant tell the difference.

Well, you didn't ask but.............. I prefer side #2 trunk movement is more obvious, jins more visible, and love the hanging branch.
Me too, on the first picture it feels like lower apex and upper apex moves in opposite directions. Because of it the bare trunk line in between stands out .
on picture 2 it doesn’t feel like that because of the lower backbranch. There is also a lot more depth in this picture then the first one. I much prefer it from this side (at least on the picture) cool tree!

Back
Top Bottom