Where Oh Where has our BT Gone

Ah Frank you have to look past the pettiness sometimes. You know we all love trees with a passion and at times the passion boils over a bit. I bet all these folks are good people. I mean it has to be some points that we all love trees! :D

Tell me how many pages back do I go to find out the latest with BT :D

Tell me how many pages back do I go to find out the latest with BT :D

It seems that nothing has changed, BT is still down and people are now starting to speculate that it wont be back any time soon, if at all. No one who is personally associated with the running, managing and maintaining of the site has chosen to post here and let us know any specifics or status of the site.

I am optimistic myself as they have kept a temp page.

If it ever comes back up, maybe Joanie will forget I was on probation.......;)

Ciao,
Harry

I really miss BT. I lost contact with cyber friends when the site went down and it has been sad. I look every day hoping it will reappear.

Chris,

Your revisionism holds no water anymore, it's lame and childish.

The facts are simple and were explained quite well at the time. You violated posted policy when you swayed from the subject and attacked the person.

Since you brought up my mugo pine, your warped logic is revealed in that thread, http://knowledgeofbonsai.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2268 where you had less than stellar reviews for the tree, yet every word of yours remains. Shoots a large hole in your crap, doesn't it? The fact is your recent comments were rude and off topic, hence they were deleted, live with it and stop whining.

And for the record, regardless if you and Al ooh and aah or condemn my efforts, either way carries absolutely the same amount of importance to me, which is none at all. There are many people on-line and off who I respect and listen to on such matters, I'm sorry, you do not make that list and I certainly never have and never will adjust my thinking based on your trite and obviously biased opinions.

If you spent as much time worrying about your bonsai as you do me, well then, maybe you'd actually accomplish something or at least have something to show for it.

Until then, run along and try fooling somebody else, you certainly fool nobody here. I am not a Morologist by trade, although your examples certainly are worthy of study, I'm just not interested, but thanks anyhow for the overwhelming amount of material you have supplied over the years.

Now, if you don't mind, I actually have better things to do than to correct your misinformation and educate you,

Will

Wow, what an interesting and self-involved life you must live. My issue with the mugo post has nothing to do with editing. I stated my honest opinion and you jumped on me as if I had insulted your daughter. You just can't take what you claim to be a better way to go.

And if anyone of your Editorial Board ever posts under their own name again at AOB, I will then believe that anyone but you wields any editorial input there. I still see Heather and one or two others at KNOB, but when one of the editors posts a stick in a pot and the whole thing gets deleted when there is no positive reinforcement, well, excuse me for being a bit suspicious as to who actually pulled the post.

So go do your thing. Everyone knows what's going on.

Chris

I have a friend that has set of antique dueling pistols, I'm sure he would loan them to me and I will meet you two somewhere in Nebraska and we will finally get this over.

Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Heath
Chris,

Your revisionism holds no water anymore, it's lame and childish.

The facts are simple and were explained quite well at the time. You violated posted policy when you swayed from the subject and attacked the person.

Since you brought up my mugo pine, your warped logic is revealed in that thread, http://knowledgeofbonsai.org/forum/v...hp?f=68&t=2268 where you had less than stellar reviews for the tree, yet every word of yours remains. Shoots a large hole in your crap, doesn't it? The fact is your recent comments were rude and off topic, hence they were deleted, live with it and stop whining.

And for the record, regardless if you and Al ooh and aah or condemn my efforts, either way carries absolutely the same amount of importance to me, which is none at all. There are many people on-line and off who I respect and listen to on such matters, I'm sorry, you do not make that list and I certainly never have and never will adjust my thinking based on your trite and obviously biased opinions.

If you spent as much time worrying about your bonsai as you do me, well then, maybe you'd actually accomplish something or at least have something to show for it.

Until then, run along and try fooling somebody else, you certainly fool nobody here. I am not a Morologist by trade, although your examples certainly are worthy of study, I'm just not interested, but thanks anyhow for the overwhelming amount of material you have supplied over the years.

Now, if you don't mind, I actually have better things to do than to correct your misinformation and educate you,

Will

Wow, what an interesting and self-involved life you must live. My issue with the mugo post has nothing to do with editing. I stated my honest opinion and you jumped on me as if I had insulted your daughter. You just can't take what you claim to be a better way to go.

And if anyone of your Editorial Board ever posts under their own name again at AOB, I will then believe that anyone but you wields any editorial input there. I still see Heather and one or two others at KNOB, but when one of the editors posts a stick in a pot and the whole thing gets deleted when there is no positive reinforcement, well, excuse me for being a bit suspicious as to who actually pulled the post.

So go do your thing. Everyone knows what's going on.

Chris

I was also "edited" on both these threads and none of my posts were "rude" or "astray" and could have even been considered quite complimentry. I still haven't been told why my posts were deleted...

I was also "edited" on both these threads and none of my posts were "rude" or "astray" and could have even been considered quite complimentry. I still haven't been told why my posts were deleted...

Take 3 guesses and the first two don't count.

What really surprises me is that with such a large editorial staff, one would think they would do something wrt content these days which has been nothing but spam for 2-3 weeks or more.

Again, let me say this really slow so you can understand it.....it is not what you said, but how you said it. As mentioned, your opinion is basically meaningless to me, it holds no value to me what-so-ever, so I could care less, however your typical insulting manner is not tolerated at AoB, KoB, or any other site besides this one. May I suggest just not posting at either site, end of problem, besides, it's not like you actually contribute anything anyhow....

Once again, your opinion means nothing and certainly will not change the way either forum is ran. Feel free to boycott us, if you wish.

So go do your thing....
I always do, with pretty damn good results too, I might add. You see, I accomplish, you...well, you just whine.

Will

I have a friend that has set of antique dueling pistols, I'm sure he would loan them to me and I will meet you two somewhere in Nebraska and we will finally get this over.

Harry

Why wish them a quick death, when they can more fittingly have a lifetime of torment: I've suggested before that, with the way they fight, they ought to just make it official and get married.

perhaps but.... it's perfect for my DramaticBonsai youtube channel. This stuff is GOLD I tell ya.

Ah yes, the coward station, so when do I get on David letterman like you promised :rolleyes:

What a waste of time...

Obviously your opinion of your tone does not match ours, see my response to Chris above please...save me the time from retyping it. Also, please feel free not to post there, if you feel they are poorly managed.

What really surprises me is that with such a large editorial staff, one would think they would do something wrt content these days which has been nothing but spam for 2-3 weeks or more.
Nothing like an arm chair quarterback, thanks for your valuable opinion.

Its his ball and bat....if he does not like how you play he goes home with his ball and bat......
Go home? Get your poor attempts at trolling right at least.....AoB and KoB are my home, my field, if you will.....I don't go home, it is my home, my field, my ball, and my bat.:cool:

The truth is all this is is a bunch of whining because stupid crap like these posts here are not allowed there, nor anywhere else but here, for that matter, so have at it kids. After five years of the same crap from the same handful of people and I'm still here, still accomplishing more, and contributing more, live with it, I ain't going anywhere. :eek:

And....as usual, I am responding here...and as usual, Rick, Boondock, and others are rushing in to take a few cheap cowardly shots, while fanning the flames, nothing ever changes, lmao.

Will

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom