When your significant other likes a "different" tree of yours than you do....

I'm lucky, my lady and I garden together, and she generally smiles on (at) my bonsai antics.
So long as I'm only spending my (not our) money, I only get an eye roll when I come home with multiple trees at once, so little and often is the key ;-)

Reactions: Vin
my wife likes bonsai and even did bought a nursery taxus and tried to style it only she doesnt like the General rules of bonsai and didnt like any advice I gave her and she thinks every tree going trough my hands is getting abused and bald

example:
when bought:
20160611_185216.jpg

when she styled it:

20160614_215838.jpg

after she said i could have it:
20160927_104759.jpg

My wife has no favorites.
She thinks digging up a tree,removing most of the soil and roots,putting it into floor dry and lava and it live is something just short of miraculous.
She does love Tamarack foliage though.

Lame hove ? Suck it up and get out there, champ!!!
DSC01303.JPG

At this point, once their in the car, there is no other option...I'm drivin"!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek: Find WeeMac?......o_O

Is @Stickroot still around? I have seen pics of him and his wife on here working together on bonsai stuff.
And I've heard @GrimLore say "my wife's ficus" more than once when giving me advice.
Everyone else- Just be happy you have someone that puts up with you at all- lol
I'm still here. Yes my wife has trees also.
She recently saw Don was back to selling some and asked if I would get her a flowering Cherry... Don has none, but I will keep looking. I have some small Barbados Cherry, she wants instant gratification :)

Oh my gosh- congrats.
Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
I can't really tell if that's pink or tan in the pic??

That is great! I'm so happy for you two!
Do you have other kids or is this your first? Wow! So exciting.
Your life will never be the same again.
:) take good care of them
Please post updates here for us also.

Back
Top Bottom