Whats in your Yamadori collecting bag?

Joe Shmo

Sapling
Reaction score
It's called the Commander Freighter Frame. It has a cargo shelf.

Couldnt find that specific model on their website but i found THIS ONE for $199. Looks like if i take the pack off its pretty close to the same thing. Waiting for the wife to get home with my credit card and i think i'll give that one a go.

Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a better pack to replace my old rucksack. I must have hauled out over 50 trees with that rucksack and its pretty worse for wear.

PiñonJ

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
That looks like mine, but with a regular backpack attachment. Mine is just the cargo shelf and straps. About 80 bucks on Amazon.

PiñonJ

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Couldnt find that specific model on their website but i found THIS ONE for $199. Looks like if i take the pack off its pretty close to the same thing. Waiting for the wife to get home with my credit card and i think i'll give that one a go.

Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a better pack to replace my old rucksack. I must have hauled out over 50 trees with that rucksack and its pretty worse for wear.
This is the model like mine: http://www.alpsoutdoorz.com/products/packs/hunting-packs/commander
Looks like list price is $130. It's a lot cheaper on Amazon.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All depends on where you are. I recently worked with a professional collector digging in Texas. His equipment consisted of a cordless sawzall...

Arcto

Chumono
Reaction score
ThisIMG_1494.JPG. Plus this IMG_1495.JPG. Plus this IMG_1496.JPG Plus this IMG_1497.JPG
Equals this IMG_1498.JPG

Top Bottom