Vancehanna pots

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I think everyone that has purchased pots from @vancehanna can attest to the fact that they are well made and a great bargain. Sometimes he even throws in an awesome little pin as well as his history and how he got started. The last pot I bought was at the starting bid. I felt bad for how little I paid for the pot and even worse when I saw that he had underestimated the shipping cost by $4. So maybe the next time you win one of Vance's pots, throw in a few extra bucks, just sayin'.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
I think everyone that has purchased pots from @vancehanna can attest to the fact that they are well made and a great bargain. Sometimes he even throws in an awesome little pin as well as his history and how he got started. The last pot I bought was at the starting bid. I felt bad for how little I paid for the pot and even worse when I saw that he had underestimated the shipping cost by $4. So maybe the next time you win one of Vance's pots, throw in a few extra bucks, just sayin'.
I’ve totally felt the same way in the past. I remember the first pot I got from Vance, I believe was $40 with free shipping. That wasn’t that long ago. Maybe 2 yrs.
I think it might be my favorite pot I have right now.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

Seconded about the price, you're too kind @vancehanna (or we're too cheap)!

I do have one tiny gripe though - if you're reading this: the tie down holes are too small. I drilled them out slightly on the two I got from you, and all is good, but I could barely get 1mm wire through originally.

Top Bottom