Ume for sale

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I'm listing my ume here first and on FB auction site if no takers here. The plant put on tons of new growth this year, as I placed it in a larger pot. I cut at least 6" off the branch ends earlier in the summer. I have some current photos, the tree was wet when I took them, so it's a bit darker than when dry. Also a link to a thread about the tree showing it in a smaller pot that is also available if wanted for it.

https://www.bonsainut.com/threads/ume.19311/
P1020524.jpg P1020525.jpg P1020526.jpg P1020527.jpg P1020528.jpg P1020529.jpg P1020530.jpg P1020531.jpg P1020532.jpg

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
It is lovely! That nebari! :)

A price would be helpful, if only to dash my hopes ...

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It is lovely! That nebari! :)

A price would be helpful, if only to dash my hopes ...
I have $850 in this tree without the pot, but would sell it for that with the pot it's in. The blue yamaaki would be 125 extra, it's a super nice pot. I will entertain other numbers if you wish to make an offer! Thanks for asking.

John Topicz

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have $850 in this tree without the pot, but would sell it for that with the pot it's in. The blue yamaaki would be 125 extra, it's a super nice pot. I will entertain other numbers if you wish to make an offer! Thanks for asking.
I'll have to pass. Thank you for the fast reply tho.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Very nice tree but beyond my budget.
I am sure someone will take it off your hands

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Judy knows her stuff.
And she gets some of the best material to be found.
Anyone looking for a Ume should really consider this tree.
It's been in the best of hands and cared for by Judy with all of her ability (which is nothing to sneeze at)

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You have some fabulous trees Judy.
Props go to where they belong.
And she gets some of the best material to be found.

This last statement is where a lot of the props go to... Getting better and better material is key to moving forward, unless you have a lot of years to get the material to that point.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This last statement is where a lot of the props go to... Getting better and better material is key to moving forward, unless you have a lot of years to get the material to that point.
It makes me go by a lot of trees I used to think we're great.
Having an eye for good material is something learned.
You've learned real good I believe.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Does this tree have different colored flowers on different branches (maybe grafted)? Or do the lighter colored ones become pinker with age?

wsteinhoff

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
As one who's seen this tree in person if I could spend $850 on a tree right now I would buy it.

Top Bottom