Truck load of Hornbeam!!!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh come on Juds... man up! :p:p:D:D
She's not the only one who would like something a touch smaller.
I wouldn't mind one. But they're HUGE! So am I but buying a decent pot for one would be expensive for me.
But good Lord if a huge one is all a guy can get then a huge one it is.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I am excited for this! Could not resist and bought one of these beauties!! Below are a couple of pics of the one I purchased. I am planning to drop it into my new grow out area and leave it there for a while to heal scars, thicken new branches, etc. Stickroot will be shipping it this Monday! More to come.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wow! Mach..........uh,I just bought a hornbeam too,not from Stickroot,of course.
But,the one I have looks pretty darn..........uh small.

Wow! Exciting indeed.Especially seeing the fresh leaves.Keep us updated.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Thats awesome. What a great project.

Wow! Mach..........uh,I just bought a hornbeam too,not from Stickroot,of course.
But,the one I have looks pretty darn..........uh small.

Wow! Exciting indeed.Especially seeing the fresh leaves.Keep us updated.

Thanks guys! It should be a fun but also challenging project. This is some of the best deciduous material I have seen in a very long time. Cmeg1, you have a great tree! And in the end you may be the one laughing when I end up in the hospital from a hernia or broken back while you happily clip and trim your tree! :p

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Duuude, that thing is so cool. And uh, huge!

Yes, but be mindful that without the big rootball it will only be 10 feet tall!? :D:p

Seriously I don't think it's that big. The rootball makes it look huge. Like when they tell you to stretch your arms out so you look bigger when confronted with a grizzly bear. Yeah you know that type of thing. :p

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am excited for this! Could not resist and bought one of these beauties!! Below are a couple of pics of the one I purchased. I am planning to drop it into my new grow out area and leave it there for a while to heal scars, thicken new branches, etc. Stickroot will be shipping it this Monday! More to come.

I am pretty excited as well! I have great faith in the development of this tree in your care.
This is going to be lots of FUN!

timeleft

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So wait, how do we get our hands on one of these? I am totally willing to drive out and pick it up! These area amazing!!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So wait, how do we get our hands on one of these? I am totally willing to drive out and pick it up! These area amazing!!
They Are shipped as freight in a crate and to get the price down they can go as LTL if you can wait a few days so I can find you the right one.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All you need is a loading dock and a fork lift to unload, right?
CW
The trucking company sets these on the ground with a Tommy gate.
@Walter Pall had this figured out years ago, but nobody wants to be in a class with Walter Pall. Right?image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom