The Missing Bnutter Thread

I saw Adair at the show in Collinsville last month. He is alive and well. I introduced myself and he was very gracious and explained in great detail the provenance of his Best of Show award winning tree. He has his reasons for not posting here and I respect that.

I saw Adair at the show in Collinsville last month. He is alive and well. I introduced myself and he was very gracious and explained in great detail the provenance of his Best of Show award winning tree. He has his reasons for not posting here and I respect that.
Making me look up words. :D I'll 100th missing HLF my spongy online buddy, quick witted, super friendly, and experienced. :)

Good he tell you the twigs in pots story? 😂

Yeah, still wonder why he left... one thread is going to get someone to leave after 12,000+ posts??

Yeah, still wonder why he left... one thread is going to get someone to leave after 12,000+ posts??
I think leaving had been bubbling for him for awhile. Covid pushed over the top. Too many differing perspectives on things that have nothing to do with Bonsai.

Was that really that great? Lol. I just feel like a stick in a pot around here.
I mean. I think it’s more insightful than you realize. 95% of arguments on this site seem to arise from everything but Bonsai. Those who can focus on the task at hand seem to get the most out of it.

A sticker or a button at the very least!

Stick to bonsai, stick around!
This is the best! It is actually quite true. We are all unique individuals who come together because we share a single love. As long as we stick to this one subject, everyone gets along :)

I think leaving had been bubbling for him for awhile. Covid pushed over the top. Too many differing perspectives on things that have nothing to do with Bonsai.
I put him on ignore years ago.
Didn't want to read it anymore

Back
Top Bottom