Tennessee bonsai nurseries?

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Been searching around the web a bit, and this site extensively, for nurseries in the area... I am driving from SC to Nashville this weekend to deliver some trees and would be interested in a stop at a place I haven't been... I am no country music fan, and won't spend a lot time in the city, but figured there has to be a cool nursery or two between here and there! Any suggestions?

Seems like @Owen Reich was in this area at ne time perhaps? I found some info on a "Bonsai society" around Nashville... not nurseries..

How about any areas directly between here and there? Asheville NC? Knoxville? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Definitely check with Owen; he lives in Nashville. Bjorn's dad, Tom has a small nursery starting in Knoxville where he and Bjorn keep trees, some for sale. PM me if you want help reaching either of them.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Definitely check with Owen; he lives in Nashville. Bjorn's dad, Tom has a small nursery starting in Knoxville where he and Bjorn keep trees, some for sale. PM me if you want help reaching either of them.
Thanks Brian! I think I saw in another thread Owen is at Meehans this week, so I might be out of luck there... I will shoot you a PM.

Top Bottom