Seedlings cuttings or older raw material

Reaction score
Who has seedlings, cuttings, that are rooted? What kind of trees and how much. If anyone knows anyone please let me know or if anyone knows anyone that has good older raw material. thanks

Reaction score
It may help to know more what your looking for. We don't really sell trees, but if your just looking for 1 or 2 of something that we have we would be willing to make a deal. We're up to over 15,000 trees now and hundreds of species so I am not going to make a comprehensive list. Just share what your looking for and i'll let you know if we have anything for you.

Reaction score
It may help to know more what your looking for. We don't really sell trees, but if your just looking for 1 or 2 of something that we have we would be willing to make a deal. We're up to over 15,000 trees now and hundreds of species so I am not going to make a comprehensive list. Just share what your looking for and i'll let you know if we have anything for you.
I like juniper nana and also shimpaku. Very interested in beech, and pines. That is amazing you have 15000 trees. Thanks so much for trying to help

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I have Shimpaku and Pro-nana juniper and JBP seedlings (just a few)... send me a pm if you want to talk about it.

Reaction score
Are all your trees older?

Reaction score
Are all your trees older?

We have trees from 180 years old, to seedlings and cuttings from this year. Shimpaku is something we have a lot of if that's what you would like. It would help to know where you are located though. Legally we cannot ship any juniper to California, and we choose not to ship juniper to Arizona because of the tight regulation. We did about 2,000 Shimpaku cuttings last season that have a full year of growth on them and are inoculated with Endo & Ecto Mychorrhizal fungi and Trichoderma to help them stay healthy and grow strong. We also have a bunch of them in the field already ranging from 5 - 25 years old but those are considerably more expensive. The pics attached are just a few trays of the Shimpakus that my wife is transplanting this weekend, they range from 2"-4" tall, I cant get pics of the ones in the field yet as they are covered in 5 foot of snow still. If you want a couple of the little guys shoot me a message and we'll work it out. I can grab a couple before my wife puts them in the one gallon pots this weekend. If your looking for something bigger, you're going to have to give me about a month to a month and a half to get pics and to be able to dig any out of the field.

Attachments

• IMG_20170317_170400.jpg
    IMG_20170317_170400.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20170317_170419.jpg
    IMG_20170317_170419.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20170317_170451.jpg
    IMG_20170317_170451.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20170317_170504.jpg
    IMG_20170317_170504.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20170317_170531.jpg
    IMG_20170317_170531.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 90
Reaction score
woody looking for wisteria or crab apple.

Cant be of service in that department. I will ask around though, I know a lot of growers. We wont be starting any wisteria ourselves until next year or the year after.

Give me a day to see what I can find for you and hopefully I can get you in touch with someone who can be of service.

parhamr

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@fignewton Scott Elser (2012 Nationals award winner) has previously been selling shohin crabapple.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Who has seedlings, cuttings, that are rooted? What kind of trees and how much. If anyone knows anyone please let me know or if anyone knows anyone that has good older raw material. thanks

It may pay to fill out your profile. Because not all trees are suitable for some climates. Learning what works in your neck of the woods equals success.

parhamr

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The pics attached are just a few trays of the Shimpakus that my wife is transplanting this weekend
What is the name of those trays? I like them. What I have does not fit together as well as I would like.

Reaction score
What is the name of those trays? I like them. What I have does not fit together as well as I would like.

Not sure of the name, Picked up 10 cases of trays (1,000 trays or enough to hold 32,000 seedlings) and roughly 100,000 pots to fit in the trays. Got them while we were in Illinois on a specimen buying trip and LTL'ed them back home. Found them at a local supply store there and bought everything they had in the warehouse for the trays and pots at the time.

augustine

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
check evergreengardenworks.com or meehansminiatures.com, both good online sellers. Evergreen on west coast, meehans on east coast. They'll have most anything you want.

Reaction score
Woody were you able to take some pics of those monster shimpakus we talked about couple months ago

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
Hey are you still selling ? If you are I would like to talk !

Top Bottom