Sawgrass

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Hello everyone!
Hello @Cadillactaste (ladies first) Hello @brush painter !
I am addressing to you both with every due respect to each and everyone of you! With the best intention of mine!

In the past I have been aware of disagreements between you, arguments, fights.....
This very thread is a new repetition of the same scenery and this is sad.
This is sad because you both could have most certainly avoided this!

@drew33998 posted originally that it would be a shame and a loss if Stacy stopped making his scrolls.
What is the relationship between that post and the exchanged posts which followed?

Darlene, it is obvious you do not appreciate Stacy as a person, so why do you keep arguing with him? Wouldn't it be better for you if you just do not comment on anything has to do with him? ?
Sacy, why is it so important to get back and reply to everything Darlene posts? Wouldn't it be better for you if you just do not read her comments?

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
@brush painter I would like to add that I also hope like the others that you stay around in B-Nut and share your talent and techniques.

And I repeat :
Can't make everyone happy... ...Don't take offense to everything and let things snowball out of control. Sometimes when you get upset you even lash out at the nutters who support you. Just do what you enjoy doing--be it scrolls or bonsai. And if you feel so inclined you can post up your work.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Why are you stopping painting scrolls if I may ask? I think that's a loss all around.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@brush painter

Stacy,

I've have not always seen eye to eye with you in the past, but I've always given you credit when it was deserved.

You are a talented guy, and you have a lot to share. I wish you continued success.

However, this forum has the tendency to frustrate you more than it should. Sometimes it does that to a lot of us, just human nature.

My advice is that it's not worth it if you can't avoid the aggravation. Take a break, come back if you feel like it, don't if you cant.

Take care

brush painter

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks everyone for the replies, well wishes and criticism, etc.!

No worries here... I am perfectly capable of throwing down when need be... and eating Bon-Bons care free... moments later!

I understand perfectly well that all the bickering, arguments, etc. here are all bullshit over nothing. Always have...

I hold no hard feelings towards anyone here... but, I also understand there is a diffrence between Bullshit and stepping out of line. Unfortunately, it seems others do not.

Arguing over stupid stuff is one thing...
Trying to hurt people, because you are a petty little individual who got butt hurt after playing in the very same Bullshit... is uncalled for.

I find it bizarre that this seems to be issue that people seem to not be able to come to terms with?

I mean, let's think about this for a moment...
I have had plenty of "disagreements" with people here... have had a lot of people say some of the most shitiest of things... have had a lot of people "rub me the wrong way"... Yet, I just think you are an idiot and move on! Lol! Then the next day give constructive criticism on one of your trees...

Other than arguments... Have, I ever seek to hurt someone? Try to ruin their livelyhood? Sought out some personal " Vandetta" against someone? No... because I know better. And besides, I would spend every waking minute of my day, involved with doing only this... with all the Crap going around at this site!

So, thanks... but no thanks!
I am more than content not bring a part of this site anymore.

If you get all of this... and want to stop by and check out the work I do... cool! I still try and do new work every single week, to get it up at the next auction on FB, as I have been doing for years! I am one of the few... if not the only one who does this, and I take great pride in this. It is a lot of work! I am, and will always be trying to bring new ideas and concepts to the table! It keeps life interesting for me... and I hope it makes the Bonsai Community a better place.

I had to stop doing the videos on YouTube, due to remodeling my studio, and re-roofing my house... which has been a fiasco! But almost finished and will start cranking them out again! Have gotten tons of interest... and tons of views... so that is cool as well!

If you do not get this... that is Cool too! You can be butt hurt for a little longer...

As far as Scrolls... I stopped all production on doing them. I have sold off all but the one's I personally want to keep to hang up in my house. I felt it was way past time to do this... and with all the rediculous amount of stupid, petty stuff... revolving around them, within the Bonsai Community, just had me asking myself... why in the hell, would I want to be a part of this? I am perfectly capable of doing any number of other things... so, this is what I will be doing.

I will never understand, the pure stupidity of people... and their belief that because they do not like something... no one else should have the right then, to like that... or be able to use it. No dog in this fight anymore...

Last edited:

brush painter

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You as well, my friend!
Was always curious what "watchndsky " stood for?
Aliens?

drew33998

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Thanks everyone for the replies, well wishes and criticism, etc.!

No worries here... I am perfectly capable of throwing down when need be... and eating Bon-Bons care free... moments later!

I understand perfectly well that all the bickering, arguments, etc. here are all bullshit over nothing. Always have...

I hold no hard feelings towards anyone here... but, I also understand there is a diffrence between Bullshit and stepping out of line. Unfortunately, it seems others do not.

Arguing over stupid stuff is one thing...
Trying to hurt people, because you are a petty little individual who got butt hurt after playing in the very same Bullshit... is uncalled for.

I find it bizarre that this seems to be issue that people seem to not be able to come to terms with?

I mean, let's think about this for a moment...
I have had plenty of "disagreements" with people here... have had a lot of people say some of the most shitiest of things... have had a lot of people "rub me the wrong way"... Yet, I just think you are an idiot and move on! Lol! Then the next day give constructive criticism on one of your trees...

Other than arguments... Have, I ever seek to hurt someone? Try to ruin their livelyhood? Sought out some personal " Vandetta" against someone? No... because I know better. And besides, I would spend every waking minute of my day, involved with doing only this... with all the Crap going around at this site!

So, thanks... but no thanks!
I am more than content not bring a part of this site anymore.

If you get all of this... and want to stop by and check out the work I do... cool! I still try and do new work every single week, to get it up at the next auction on FB, as I have been doing for years! I am one of the few... if not the only one who does this, and I take great pride in this. It is a lot of work! I am, and will always be trying to bring new ideas and concepts to the table! It keeps life interesting for me... and I hope it makes the Bonsai Community a better place.

I had to stop doing the videos on YouTube, due to remodeling my studio, and re-roofing my house... which has been a fiasco! But almost finished and will start cranking them out again! Have gotten tons of interest... and tons of views... so that is cool as well!

If you do not get this... that is Cool too! You can be butt hurt for a little longer...

As far as Scrolls... I stopped all production on doing them. I have sold off all but the one's I personally want to keep to hang up in my house. I felt it was way past time to do this... and with all the rediculous amount of stupid, petty stuff... revolving around them, within the Bonsai Community, just had me asking myself... why in the hell, would I want to be a part of this? I am perfectly capable of doing any number of other things... so, this is what I will be doing.

I will never understand, the pure stupidity of people... and their belief that because they do not like something... no one else should have the right then, to like that... or be able to use it. No dog in this fight anymore...
Good for you man. Definetly dont keep doing something if it brings you down that much. Its not worth the time, money, or stress. Peace!✌

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good riddance

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I wasnt going to reply but couldnt help myself from doing so ,

I think we all need to smoke some of this and chill !
1500739471408210326871.jpg

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Nice to see that Stacy hasn't changed...

Top Bottom