New bonsai garden, including koi pond!

Neighbor. They have a view, for sure! But they can’t really see the waterfall. They can hear it from their deck.

Neighbor. They have a view, for sure! But they can’t really see the waterfall. They can hear it from their deck.

The sound of running water is always amazing! Never get tired of mine! I’ll share some pics when I finish cleaning it up a bit. 2 ponds both hand dug in clay by me connected by a stream. One 3 1/2’ deep, the other 6’.

Hard to find the words. Such a calming scene. Bravo!

Your pond is spectacular. The moonlit photo reminds me of a favorite shin hanga print...Sanpoji Pond

sanpoji pond.jpg

The Shohin bench.

4E3890FD-CE51-4986-BBE4-A923676881F4.jpeg

Except for my pine on the right, it’s not Shohin! It will go up with the others. For now, it’s close to the house. I’m going to be using it as a demo piece in the class I’m teaching at Plant City Bonsai this Saturday. (Ahem: Shameless plug!)

The Shohin bench.

View attachment 267575

Except for my pine on the right, it’s not Shohin! It will go up with the others. For now, it’s close to the house. I’m going to be using it as a demo piece in the class I’m teaching at Plant City Bonsai this Saturday. (Ahem: Shameless plug!)
Are the 4x4s secured to the stacks of blocks?
Or just a gravity hold?

Looks really nice, Adair! I think I have the same green cart that you do.

Looks really nice, Adair! I think I have the same green cart that you do.
You probably have the handle attached properly. Mine is 90 degrees off, so it’s vertical. Still works. I could change it, but it makes it easy to identify which one is mine when several people have the same one! Lol!!

Back
Top Bottom