defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
13244.jpg

Hmm funny if you upload the avatar on your profile the link says now its .jpg so i think when it gets converted to the propper size it changes from format lets see how i can work around that

Johnathan

Omono
Reaction score
I am looking at it and am not sure yet how it happens since the backgrounds are transparent and the png file should take on the background colour its being displayed on ill look into it and see what i come up with!
Still dope though!

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@Anthony
thnx for always helping out providing/sharing usefull information and encouraging/talking about artistic and plant fysical aspects of this hobby! ( hope this sentence makes sense :p )
You made a post somewere and there you mentioned that designing a tree wouldnt be a problem for me because i know my way to be creative creating avatars for fellow bnutters...
this made me realize thats probably the reason i am such intrigued with bonsai i mean cool to design something that might be considered digital art by some ( i am not that great at this realy!) but how cool is it to design a living thing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (< a @LanceMac10 quote ;) )

guiding/growing a tree or stick in a pot step by step year to year to match your future vision as close as possible and maye even surpas that!
all knowing in the future when we are not around anymore the tree has still a future to be shining and improving set a base for the future !

made this one for you hope you like !

anthony ava.png

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Anthony
thnx for always helping out providing/sharing usefull information and encouraging/talking about artistic and plant fysical aspects of this hobby! ( hope this sentence makes sense :p )
You made a post somewere and there you mentioned that designing a tree wouldnt be a problem for me because i know my way to be creative creating avatars for fellow bnutters...
this made me realize thats probably the reason i am such intrigued with bonsai i mean cool to design something that might be considered digital art by some ( i am not that great at this realy!) but how cool is it to design a living thing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (< a @LanceMac10 quote ;) )

guiding/growing a tree or stick in a pot step by step year to year to match your future vision as close as possible and maye even surpas that!
all knowing in the future when we are not around anymore the tree has still a future to be shining and improving set a base for the future !

made this one for you hope you like !

View attachment 207774
That’s pretty awesome. C’mon @Anthony, use it already

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Kevin,

have something special planned for Defra.
Hold for a little while. please.
Good Day
Anthony

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@defra that avatar for Anthony is perfect. Haven't seen you (defra) around the site in a minute. Cut my collection down to a handful of species that I guess we don't have in common haha.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@defra that avatar for Anthony is perfect. Haven't seen you (defra) around the site in a minute. Cut my collection down to a handful of species that I guess we don't have in common haha.
Thnx!
I do follow you untill the cut down my collection part haha

Reactions: GGB

ShimpakuBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
like it? want one? just ask and maybe i find the time to get creative !
@defra
I found this (old) topic and now I know where all the nice avatars come from.
Do you still make those avatars for forum members?

Can you make one for me? Thanks in advance for your service.

Top Bottom