Meeting Nuts in person...

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
How many BNutters go to the national show in New York? Im gonna try to go this year.

Usually half a dozen or more. Keep posting about the Nationals, and pick a potential meet up point and time, I'm sure by about a week before you will have plans for meet ups pretty well set. When is the next National Show, dates?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A

hampton

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Same boat, I’m planning on going - still need to pick up tickets, this was a good reminder

dbonsaiw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
6 hour drive from my house. Still debating. Maybe my son will agree to drive half the way. What does the tree selection look like by the vendors?

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
6 hour drive from my house. Still debating. Maybe my son will agree to drive half the way. What does the tree selection look like by the vendors?
In 2021, I found it very overwhelming (in a good way!). Any species, tool, product you could think of was for sale at every price range. The only things I could afford were all starter plants, but there were also nicer trees for sale if you want to spend that kind of money.

The sheer selection is what's attractive about it, i.e., I didn't notice particularly low prices or anything like that.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Y'all best take some pics!

Sorce

Top Bottom