Looking for Prunus Incisa "Kojo no Mai" seedling to Los Angeles, CA

askim93827

Seed
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to buy Prunus Incisa "Kojo no Mai" cherry tree seedling or seeds. I currently live in Los Angeles, CA and was looking for ways to ship to LA or nurseries nearby. Please let me know if you have any seedlings or seeds available for purchase!

Thank you

AJL

Chumono
Reaction score
They are normally propagated from cuttings (at least over here) so Id be surprised if you can buy them as actual seedlings !
As its a named cultivar of Prunus incisa they wouldn't come true from seed.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I purchased some Kojo No Mai seedlings from Bill Valavanis at International Bonsai. He's in NY and ships throughout the country I believe. I'm always happy with what I receive from Mr. Valavanis.

Here's a link to his catalog - http://www.internationalbonsai.com/files/1708315/uploaded/2023 CATALOG.pdf.

Not sure if he can ship to California with their regulations on plant imports. Worth asking if he can. However I don't think he ships after March 31st. Again, worth asking

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
LA is a completely different region from SLC, so you may not have the same luck that I did, but check your local nurseries for prunus incisa "Little Twist" - I am pretty sure they are identical to kojo no mai. I found one in a #5 nursery pot for $35.

Top Bottom