Leatherback developing ramification on Prunus Mume video

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@leatherback I was watching your video today. My prunus are leafless right now, so I am trying to figure out the timeline. Will this work with all prunus? I only have two, a prunus x yedoensis "Yoshino" and a prunus persica "Peppermint", and I am trying to get as much info as I can before I start working on it this spring.

The peach I bought as Peppermint, but the first flowers from last year looked more like double red (dark fuchsia), instead of the variegated red/white. Pics below.

1676309190570.jpeg

1676309208702.jpeg

1676309220830.jpeg

@leatherback, I appreciate that you take the time to film over the span of a year to show the growth cycle of the tree. It especially helps in videos like this one, but it’s a good feature for any bonsai video. It’s surprising how few YouTubers generally do the same.

This was a great video.

Make sure you comment and discuss on the YouTube platform ALSO!

it helps our friend, Jelle's frequency in the bonsai/gardening search AND recommended algorithm.

🤓

This was a great video.

Make sure you comment and discuss on the YouTube platform ALSO!

it helps our friend, Jelle's frequency in the bonsai/gardening search AND recommended algorithm.

🤓
Copy and pasted the question there if it helps him with the algorithm.

Haha! I was mostly speaking for the future! 🤓

But I'll bet he appreciates it.

Thank you!

For the prunus mums there is a care calendar made by Clicio

For the prunus mums there is a care calendar made by Clicio

Well, it was made by @Brian Van Fleet in fact, I have just published it with Brian's authorization.
I hope it helps everyone, it surely has helped me a lot!

Back
Top Bottom