Just out of kiln and ready…

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Here’s a small load that I’ll be listing!
The large rectangles are approximately 11” [28cm] x 9”[23cm] and little bitty mame’s are 3” [7.5cm] x 2”[5cm]….
Let me know if you have any preferences as the large are going to go for $150+ IMG_0046.jpegIMG_0046.jpegIMG_0052.jpegIMG_0047.jpegIMG_0056.jpegIMG_0048.jpegIMG_0054.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 13

czaczaja

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Awesome work. Do you do custom orders?

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Yes, I can do such, depending on what is requested. Best thing to send a photo of a similar or a good sketch with dimensions. All pots are hand made without the use of molds or forms. (That will probably happen in due time as mold making is a bit of a job.....) All pots are cone 5/6 high fire. (yet care must be taken as some with involute lips that are proportioned such: depth vs width can with freeze expand and then crack the pot. )Thanks VH

Taking all these pots and much more to the Fresno, CA yard sale next weekend, Nov 18th! I also have finest quality Chinese made tools as well at the sale.

Last edited:

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Hi All!
In Leu of the above images of my new pots i will be at the Fresno Yard sale this coming Saturday with a load of pots and some high quality Chinese made tools.

Stop by and say hello!

Top Bottom