Colorado’s Kiln Load 12/24/23

The iron flecks in that glaze are cool, but I really like your form/treatment of the foot on this pot.

Thank you! I have more with that style in the works - I am looking forward to exploring that form further!

Let me know if you’re looking for something in particular and I’ll make it for ya! Otherwise yes I’ll have larger ones coming 😁

I need an unglazed oval 8 x 6 x 2 deep inside diameter. I've spent hours looking online and everything I find is too big or too small. Something not too fancy in design like the small blue oval you posted above.

I need an unglazed oval 8 x 6 x 2 deep inside diameter. I've spent hours looking online and everything I find is too big or too small. Something not too fancy in design like the small blue oval you posted above.

I can certainly do that for ya! I’ll send you a PM

Love em, excited to see more. I would've hopped on some of those unglazed rounds...if I didn't already have about 5 more rounds than I need.

Love em, excited to see more. I would've hopped on some of those unglazed rounds...if I didn't already have about 5 more rounds than I need.

Thanks! Glad you like the unglazed - looks even better in person!

Back
Top Bottom