Juniperus communis norwegian

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@0soyoung
i know i said it was not safe to work the tree..... but i did it anyway
i like the outcome but i cant seem to get it on the pic the way you see it when its standing in front of you
the big branch wich is covered is an extra solar panel to keep it healthy and backup plan to make a windswept tree if i ffed up lol

tree pics:
junicommu3.jpg junicommu1.jpg junicommu2.jpg

Video

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
i know i said it was not safe to work the tree..... but i did it anyway
If you kept it strongly guyed, it might not have affected the roots - you/we will see.

i like the outcome but i cant seem to get it on the pic the way you see it when its standing in front of you
Yah, I have that problem with my trees too. I've come to realize that pix help me to notice things that I don't see when I am with the tree. My experience is that the pic doesn't lie - if it looks good in the pic, it is good (or even better) in person, but not vice versa. So, I don't believe my lying eyes (lol) ;).

the big branch wich is covered is an extra solar panel to keep it healthy and backup plan to make a windswept tree if i ffed up lol
Good thinking. It is a good habit to have a plan B, IMHO.

Now, I think it needs a good season of growing in full sun = heed @my nellie's advice.

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
@0soyoung
I came across this juniper pic from bonsai4me
common%20juniper%20bonsai.jpg

I think i might try to style it similair to this one before i start grafting
What are your toughts ?
@sorce whatya think?
Yup, this what I see.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
If you kept it strongly guyed, it might not have affected the roots - you/we will see.

Yah, I have that problem with my trees too. I've come to realize that pix help me to notice things that I don't see when I am with the tree. My experience is that the pic doesn't lie - if it looks good in the pic, it is good (or even better) in person, but not vice versa. So, I don't believe my lying eyes (lol) ;).

It is prety much solid atached to the pot so it doesnt wiggle

it looks horrible in the pic lol

Top Bottom