John Geanangel is unloading some nice material!

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Here is another juniper from @johng
Shimpaku (probably Kishu) this is a triple trunk, largest trunk about 0.75"
26" tall
10 years from cutting, pot grown it's whole life!
lets say $50 for this one, and that is giving it away!

DSC05259_Fotor.jpg

first one to PM me gets it! I got a few more of these lying around, but this is one of the better ones of the "smaller" group. The larger ones are selling for $100 and up.

Lazylightningny

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Nope. Gotta get Facebook to bid on those auctions. I highly recommend getting a FB page if you have any interest in buying Bonsai stock or pots... Ever. There is better material, and more of it flowing through those pages than just about anywhere on the web!
That said, I can post other trees here, and in fact just got a truck load today from John and a couple Fromm Ken and another friend of ours today, with more coming when I sell these... so I will do a little pre-sale right here. I'm going to post up some trees in the next few minutes, and give people until Tuesday to buy them outright then they will go on the auction pages. I know not everyone wants to get a Facebook just to buy bonsai...

Let me shape some pics and I will get them up this evening.
Ok, thanks anyway. I've had two facebook accounts and got fed up both times. Not a fan.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Ok, thanks anyway. I've had two facebook accounts and got fed up both times. Not a fan.
It is what you make of it. I opened a new one just for Bonsai stuff recently, have another one shared with my wife. FB is only drama/ trouble if you let it be. Make some BS name, only add people relative to what you want to do there (like Bonsai for instance) and it is no different from any other chat room- except ALL THE CHATROOMS AND AUCTIONS ARE ON THE SAME SITE!!..

I used to LOVE the "trouble" part back when I was single though... people talked about Craigslist- pfft- who needed that? FB live chat at 2:00AM- all I got to say! ;)

If you want a Juniper, I have a bunch man! Posted one above for you I have another larger one or two and a couple smaller ones as well.. Let me know what you are looking for!

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I like how when we say I got a few of these lying around.
Like they're just scattered all over the place Willy nilly.
"Now where did I leave that elm?"
Yep... that pretty much describes my back yard these days! I have to be all organized while "brokering" trees for other folks... otherwise it is like "man I KNOW I have a Pine lying arou- OHHH there is that Azalea I was looking for last week- when did you grow so much!!"

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Eric any chance John is selling his big willow leaf oak? The one he put a birdhouse in it.
I do not believe he is Serge- I don't want to speak for him but I saw it the other day and he did not mention us as one he would consider letting go.

I do have a batch of tall thin hinoki he wants to me to move for him. I plan to list them tonight- would make a really unique/ interesting forest planting with the right hands guiding it...

I have a large Natchez CM in the new Group, a smaller "Tightwad" CM, and a Water Elm- probably won't get them all listed on the Auctions page this week, but if any of those are varieties you have interest in, let me know!

Lazylightningny

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
It is what you make of it. I opened a new one just for Bonsai stuff recently, have another one shared with my wife. FB is only drama/ trouble if you let it be. Make some BS name, only add people relative to what you want to do there (like Bonsai for instance) and it is no different from any other chat room- except ALL THE CHATROOMS AND AUCTIONS ARE ON THE SAME SITE!!..
I think my mistake was in letting FB access to all my phone numbers, and I was getting bothered by everyone from here to Timbuktu.

Top Bottom