ISO princess persimmon babies

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I’m on the hunt for small princess persimmons. If anyone has some they are willing to trade or sell or know somewhere that sells them please let me know.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I’m on the hunt for small princess persimmons. If anyone has some they are willing to trade or sell or know somewhere that sells them please let me know.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
The only problem is that as far as I know, both sell unsexed plants... At least Matt O states it on his site. I will probably order some from Camelia Forest in February if they still have available. Last year I lost a few seedlings I bought because they arrived in TX and thought spring was already here... flush out and died early January, and that was on my unheated garage that rarely did below 50 degrees. I don't have any winter protection this year in the apartment I'm staying.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The only problem is that as far as I know, both sell unsexed plants... At least Matt O states it on his site. I will probably order some from Camelia Forest in February if they still have available. Last year I lost a few seedlings I bought because they arrived in TX and thought spring was already here... flush out and died early January, and that was on my unheated garage that rarely did below 50 degrees. I don't have any winter protection this year in the apartment I'm staying.
For the short amount of money Camellia Forest was charging per plant, I just went ahead and ordered several plants hoping to end up with at least one male and one female. If I wind up short, I was going to buy the missing sexed plant down the road.

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I have 1 year seedlings grown in flats that need to be repotted/up-potted soon.

BrightsideB

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
For the short amount of money Camellia Forest was charging per plant, I just went ahead and ordered several plants hoping to end up with at least one male and one female. If I wind up short, I was going to buy the missing sexed plant down the road.
I did the same a couple years ago. I bought five. Hoping to get some fruits soon on at least one. Was thinking a forest would be cool in the future with them and just take cuttings from the female.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I did the same a couple years ago. I bought five. Hoping to get some fruits soon on at least one. Was thinking a forest would be cool in the future with them and just take cuttings from the female.
If one of us ends up skunked, maybe we could help the other with a rooted cutting.

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I can’t find any pics in leaf but not entirely sure that’d tell much anyway. 1 yr seedlings. Unsexed obviously. 5/$45.

Attachments

• 5178DDB8-A8F5-4787-8202-12954352D644.jpeg
    5178DDB8-A8F5-4787-8202-12954352D644.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom