I am looking for a pot. Please help!

First I love your tree!:cool:

Then: why don't you ask a potter to do it for you following the direction you will give him?
There is a really good potter in Evanston, IL, who doesn't do bonsai pot (he does dishes and regular plant's pot) but told me he could do it if I tell him what I want.

Also there is the facebook group 'bonsai auction'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bonsai.sales/

It's a private group so if you access it with your wife's account you may have to send a request to be part of the group in her name first. Once she will be accepted she'll get all the posts of this page on her wall until you find your pot and un-follow the auction page.
And there are a bunch of them! ;)

If she hates trees she might ended-up pissed very quickly :D

Are you looking for something like this? I bought it for a chojubai of mine, but it turned out to be too big. It's 3-3/4" at the inside of the rim, and 4-1/8" corner to corner. If you're interested, PM me for more picks.

View attachment 96676
I like!
Just saw this post and sent PM, didn't get an alert:(
I bought this pot but it is the same size as the one it's in and not exactly what I was looking for.image.jpeg

Also there is the facebook group 'bonsai auction'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bonsai.sales/

It's a private group so if you access it with your wife's account you may have to send a request to be part of the group in her name first. Once she will be accepted she'll get all the posts of this page on her wall until you find your pot and un-follow the auction page.
And there are a bunch of them! ;)

If she hates trees she might ended-up pissed very quickly :D
Thanks @Alain we joined the auction on FB.

If you are still looking for something, I have this painted (etched?) pot. It came under a tree, but I changed the pot. I don't know much about it, but it does have a chop. Dimensions are 4.5x3.5x2.25. I'll be putting this one up on FB so thought if you were interested you could PM me about it first. I also have this nice Satomi that I'm putting up there... dims are 5.5x4.5x1.5. More pics if you want.
.P1010529.jpgP1010535.jpgP1010536.jpg

Is this a red chojubai? or white?
I'll assume red. my suggestion is oval white/blue gekkou.

Back
Top Bottom