HEY NEWBIES!

The problem I am facing now is what do I do with these $3.00 Home Cheepo junipers after I have worked on them and kept them alive. I don't have room to keep them and move on to better material. I learned a lot of first-year lessons with them, but if I keep them they are probably at least a few years away from anything resembling a bonsai. I would hate to just throw them away. I feel as though I am now tied to a $3.00 anchor.

The problem I am facing now is what do I do with these $3.00 Home Cheepo junipers after I have worked on them and kept them alive. I don't have room to keep them and move on to better material. I learned a lot of first-year lessons with them, but if I keep them they are probably at least a few years away from anything resembling a bonsai. I would hate to just throw them away. I feel as though I am now tied to a $3.00 anchor.

Plant them as landscape, donate to club auction or give to someone just starting. The other thing you could do is try things that you might not otherwise be brave enough to try such as grafting, layering, drastic bending and such.

Back
Top Bottom