Good info for those looking for the perfect watering wand

My "redhead" came in today. I did not believe it would be that much different but wow! Even my smallest pots can be watered with zero soil disturbance. I am hooked.

Just got mine today

http://www.amazon.com/Dramm-12502-Colormark-Premium-Watering/dp/B0018C59YQ/ref=pd_sim_lg_4

By far the best watering wand I've ever used -- it's incredibly gentle but pushes out a LOT of water. Definitely recommend it!

Alex, maybe its in front of me but I don't see it, what model watering head does it come with? Do all the colormark wands come with the same standard watering head?

Thanks

Ernie

It's been a while since anyone has posted in this thread, but, I was wondering if you're still liking your dramm hoses?

I was thinking about buying this one off of amazon. I can't figure out if it's this head on there.

Also, has anyone used dramms hosing?

Last edited:
so... redhead or lemonhead? they both seem pretty similar and are priced the same.
what I see:
- Redhead: 1000 holes, wider, 11Gallons per minute
- Lemonhead: 750 holes, narrower, 8 Gallons per minute.

I already got the wand with the touch and flow valve but don´t know which head to buy... or just use the one that comes with it?? (I have to order from the USA so it takes like a month to get here by mail... so I would like to get it without trying the head that comes with the wand).

so I just got my wand... it says contains chemical that produces cancer and birth defects.... WTF?!

don't worry-it contains plastic. In the US everyone has to cover their ass so they don't get sued. Don't eat it and you'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom