Field Maple #2

And this is why we don’t use brand names. Just so the down under bunch doesn’t think we’re habitually torturing woodland folk.

First find your fairy. Then squeeze really hard 🤣
LOL, you mean until the she scatters the dust... 😂
Ah I get it. You lot are making fun of my wonder juice... 😉I've got a 35% supply that'll last me a lifetime. I thin it to 3% and use it for many things. I'll use a chemical only if I really really have to.
It'll work for all the common garden pests including fungi...and give the plant a much welcomed O2 boost.

a teaspoon with water usually sorts out aphids and spider mite. good old washing up liquid! useless for mildew though, not sure where Conar got that bit from.
1594291420128.jpeg

Google Bobby...Google. Hydrogen Peroxide is lethal against fungi 🤙

Last edited:
Or 40% milk and 60% water, spray the leaves and let it dry in the sun
more bio-friendly if you don't want to use chemicals...

Here, gardeners traditionally use "black soap" (the oil component being flaxseed oil) mixed with a decoction of tobacco (nicotine is a powerful insect-killer).

It's also used as a household product for cleaning soils, etc.

I think there's enough ingredients here to say goodbye to planet earth as we know it
200.gif
😁

I think there's enough ingredients here to say goodbye to planet earth as we know it

I suspect a moment of depression hidden between humour...

About the planet, I think it's been very rainy and windy in England these days. No rain here (or a few millimetres) in the past 3 weeks.

Next generation, cactus bonsai ?.... :rolleyes:

a teaspoon with water usually sorts out aphids and spider mite. good old washing up liquid! useless for mildew though, not sure where Conar got that bit from.
View attachment 314770

Made it up. I applied the spray to the tree, after having pruned it and cleaned it out. No idea why I started spraying with that solution, each time I pruned out a bushy tree. Makes me feel better :). But I mentioned it cos I had sprayed with that, just not to fight the mildew, cos I happen to have done so.
Rose clear has been used too, can't say its been too effective, or maybe it has stopped it spreading... who knows.. also applied LS now, so will see!

Also, its been 4 years, spell my damn name right will you? lol

Hi,
All this talk of trying to get rid of Powdery mildew, but no mention of using Sulphur as a protectant spray every 2-3 weeks. I see the recommended use of a systemic fungicide, but with no mention of a spray rotation using a strobulin? type of fungicide.
Or in simple terms the systemic fungicide won’t protect the leaves it will only kill the fungi present.
Charles

Or 40% milk and 60% water, spray the leaves and let it dry in the sun
more bio-friendly if you don't want to use chemicals...
I've tried that one Pieter. Didn't work well for me.
I think there's enough ingredients here to say goo

200.gif
😁
Quite the opposite has happened....actually :oops:

Compost tea? What even is that ? lol

And by out compete, it means... help irradicate?

Back
Top Bottom