Driving to Sacramento to pick up pot

wonderful Koyo's and that Sharaku is awesome!

Thanks for documenting/sharing the trip to my place, not to mention the purchases. I was sad to see those go, especially the Kosen and Sharaku but I'm glad they went to you!

Last edited:
Thanks for documenting/sharing the trip to my place, not to mention the purchases. I was sad to see those go, especially the Kosen and Sharaku but I'm glad they went to you!
Now, If only I had a tree worthy of the Sharaku, the Kosen, the Tosho, the Koyo, the Yamaaki. Well at least I have a nice collection of pots with no trees!

Oh, I think you might have something fitting if you scrounge around...

Oh, I think you might have something fitting if you scrounge around...
I just cut the grafts free on a thick trident that is going into the yellow pot. So far the grafts have held so I think they were all a success. three of them

Now, If only I had a tree worthy of the Sharaku, the Kosen, the Tosho, the Koyo, the Yamaaki. Well at least I have a nice collection of pots with no trees!

I hear you on that...you know I like to enjoy my pots treeless on display. At least you're more likely than I am to have trees worthy of those pots. Love how the pic of the Tosho turned out, it looks incredible.

A couple others I need to go back for. Lots of Koyo's I want.

I forgot the potter on this one but I need it!

That one is actually a Koyo as well, just earlier career work when he was still making large pots. A couple more pics...IMG_3380.JPGIMG_3384.JPGIMG_3387.JPG

Back
Top Bottom