Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we know: SKBonsaiGuy is from Canada. He has refused to declare his nationality in a couple of places where he was asked. Therefore he is not an American Citizen and has no dog in the hunt politically, just a platform to compalin about how bad America is and Trump is in particular. That's fine, anybody can do that but at lest they should have the honesty to let us know that they are not part and parcel of this debate and what they have to say is like a fart in an elevator. SK's statement proves him Canadian: I can take my provincial health card when I'm travelling and go anywhere in Canada... go into any hospital, see any doctor (or number of doctors) and walk in (and out) without getting a bill... no matter if I cut my hand, or had a heart attack... although "walking in during a heart attack" might not be all that commo

Of course it is left to ask: Who pays the bill? The answer: The government. Where does the government get the money? It grows on the money tree? No they get it out of your pocket.
Vance, this seems a little much. He hasn't been "hiding" his nationality, I mean his name has the abbreviation of his home province... if he was on this thread supporting your boy, I imagine you would have no problem with him participating. If this thread angers you too much, as you have stated before, just take a break. I just take this as a window into various political views, all pretty entertaining.

It's alright Wilson... the only reason that he acts like that is because his great hope for a future is imploding more and more day by day...

I don't begrudge any American for wanting things to be better at home than it is, but at some point,you have to do enough critical thinking (and research) to realize that the 40's, 50's, and 60's are long past... the world has changed and you need leadership that is living in the future, not hoping for the past to return.

@just.wing.it

I forgot to reply to this question you had... and the answer is "not in Canada".

I can take my provincial health card when I'm travelling and go anywhere in Canada... go into any hospital, see any doctor (or number of doctors) and walk in (and out) without getting a bill... no matter if I cut my hand, or had a heart attack... although "walking in during a heart attack" might not be all that common.
I wonder why it's so hard to put something like that in place here.
Oh. Hold on. I might know this one.
Drug companies,insurance companies and other special interest groups that control the puppets in Washington DC
don't want that.
The Republicans here can't even come up with a replacement for the Affordable Care Act.
They have had over 7 years.
7 years of saying how bad something is but not being able to fix it. They can't even repeal it because they are so divided.
Now we're just to wait for it to implode because even the great and powerful Trump is basically saying he's a quitter.
"Who knew health care was so comlicated?"
Apparently not him.

But you're wrong, Mike... because 7 years ago D.T. in particular wasn't even a Republican. The fact that he withdrew it, tells me that his own party told him that they are satisfied with Obama care... they just bitch about it, for the sake of getting Vance's vote.

I wonder why it's so hard to put something like that in place here.
Oh. Hold on. I might know this one.
Drug companies,insurance companies and other special interest groups that control the puppets in Washington DC
don't want that.

Actually, on this one I wouldn't lay any (or much) blame on the drug companies.

When the CCF (Tommy Douglas) first began to introduce universal health care here, one of the biggest opponents to it were the doctors, because they wanted to ensure that they maintained their wages... oddly, at a time when having to accept payment in "chickens and pigs" wasn't unheard of.

Personally, I would point my finger at the insurance companies like you said.

Parliament (in Canada) just passed a Bill (that Trudeau didn't want passed) that protects Canadians from insurance companies, employers, (etc.) from using genetic research from discriminating against people... imagine how quickly your insurance company would refuse to insure you, if they found out that you had a genetic marker for heart disease.

As a side note... do you know that 90% of the drugs sold in the world are dispensed in the States alone?... the rest of the WORLD"S population share the other 10%.

Are you delusional Vance?

Don't you remember asking me if I was an American or not?... about 40 pages back?

ARE YOU SO FRIGGIN STUPID OR LAZY TO DO ONE LITTLE SEARCH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE LETTERS "SK" STAND FOR!

And, you would like the rest of the board to recognize you as having even a modicum of intelligence!... holy shit man, you need help!
No not motivated enough to do a search. By the way; did I strike a nerve? I have never accused you of being stupid or delusional I have only pointed out your disingenuousness.

The most common way for people to die with prescription meds is to use opioids for chronic pain (in particular back pain... which ultimately makes back pain worse BTW), then because of the effects of the opioids, the patient has disrupted sleep... so they go to the doctor, who prescribes a sleeping pill on top of the opioid, and typically the patient goes to sleep and doesn't wake up... how many famous people has that happened to in the last 10 years... and thats only the famous ones that make the headlines...

No not motivated enough to do a search. By the way; did I strike a nerve? I have never accused you of being stupid or delusional I have only pointed out your disingenuousness.

And you don't remember our pages long discussion about killing NAFTA or investing?

It's odd hey... I see AZBonsai, I automatically know where he/she is from... have you ever been out of your own State, Vance?

For the record Vance, I DO think you're really as stupid as you make yourself appear and I don't think I could say that about anyone else that I've read on this site.

Vance, this seems a little much. He hasn't been "hiding" his nationality, I mean his name has the abbreviation of his home province... if he was on this thread supporting your boy, I imagine you would have no problem with him participating. If this thread angers you too much, as you have stated before, just take a break. I just take this as a window into various political views, all pretty entertaining.
I guess if you live in Canada it is simple to think that SK means Canada, but that's not the issue when the subject came up earlier. As to this forum I think my value to this forum has been proved around here for many years. As to you, or SK, I do not recall either one of you ever posting a picture of a bonsai you worked on, not simply bought from a bonsai store. Actually I woulds settle for that.

For the record Vance, I DO think you're really as stupid as you make yourself appear and I don't think I could say that about anyone else that I've read on this site.
It's still the same accusation though isn't it? That's like weaseling out of insulting someone by saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry your stupid." And yes I have been out of my state, almost all of them and even in your country. I've taught classes there and judged music classes.

You aren't even making any sense Vance, and I'm not one to torment someone who is obviously mentally ill... I highly doubt that more than a hand full of people on this site couldn't instantly recognize "SK" as being a province in a bordering nation...lol...

Who pays the bill? The answer: The government. Where does the government get the money? It grows on the money tree? No they get it out of your pocket.

Yes, that's what some call "solidarity".

Or else, if you're a chemistry teacher and can't afford a decent health insurance, you can always try to make meth and sell it. Then you would then be a real great American again according to your definition I suppose: business first, what the f*** with the others? :p

This is very,very far from the truth.
Vance is not stupid. In fact he's a very smart,astute man.

Vance is not stupid.

No, he is not.

That's what makes some people very dangerous.

For instance, terrorists like those who slaughtered people, indifferently children, women, or anyone else, were not "stupid", whether they belonged to the IRA, Al-Qaida (1), Irgun, or the Christians who massacred each others in the past centuries.

Why did the "Pilgrims" want to find the "New Jerusalem"?

It's a matter of values.

I'm not sure that those who hate immigrants share the same values as I have (whether they pretend to have some "Indian blood": everyone in the US seem to claim that, but it's probably true considering how the immigrants raped the local native women I suppose).

I've never been acroos the pond, but I've welcomed and helped a lot oy young Usonians here and I'm pretty sure that if ever I go to Trumpland, I'll meet a lot of nice people there.

But people who libel all immigrants as "rapists" are just not good people.

I really just can't understand that level of hatred toward those who are "different", non-whites, women, gays, atheists, foreigners.

That's what characterizes a nazi, or at least someone who paves the way for the Nazis. OK, I've won the Godwin point, but I really think that racist bigots are toxic people.

Al-Qaida (1): the men who carried on this attack probably had much more diplomas than you ever had: can you pilot a Boeing?...

Of course it is left to ask: Who pays the bill? The answer: The government. Where does the government get the money? It grows on the money tree? No they get it out of your pocket.

No shit. But people also don't die because they lack health insurance. If you want to live in a world where the government doesn't take your money, move to a free market paradise like Somalia. I'd rather live in a first world country, where everybody has health care and people don't have to choose between medication or food for their kids. I'd rather have our money stay at home and take care of america citizens instead of fighting endless wars on behalf of israel and saudi arabia.

This is very,very far from the truth.
Vance is not stupid. In fact he's a very smart,astute man.

I Have, quite Literally, seen alot More stupider Posts that Vances on this Site. Quite literally less Smarter folks have posted posts that are Quite Literally ruder, and more stupider Than Any thing Vance posts and he is Quite Literally treated like He Is Some Kind of racist unEducated Monster - quite Literally i Am sure he Is Not LOL ha ha .

OK enough of that.... its just too annoying.....

i can understand if someone disagrees with vance, im not always on the same page as him either.

but why do you guys single him out and act like he is the biggest a-hole on the site. i see people posting much less helpful, ruder, judgemental posts than him - but because hes a conservative christian who's loves his country and doesnt like the direction it is going - he is the problem? wheres all that progressive liberal tolerance? why the need to get all personal?

id like to recommend this book - it Quite Literally describes this Exact Situation.

UKRNjxE.jpg

No, he is not.

That's what makes some people very dangerous.

For instance, terrorists like those who slaughtered people, indifferently children, women, or anyone else, were not "stupid", whether they belonged to the IRA, Al-Qaida (1), Irgun, or the Christians who massacred each others in the past centuries.

I don't mean Vance is a terrorist!

On the contrary, I just think he's the kind of person who will get rid of all alien terrorists by shrinking "Great America Again" to a core of what he thinks "America" is - which is in fact only a small part of "Northern america". The kind of person who will see his sons leave in a uniform to fight, and die,for a cause he doesn't even understand. but when he mourns his dead sons, he'll probably shed a tear for Amerika that is great again... (except maybe for the hispanic americans or the muslim americans, who are not really human beings, are they?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom