Collecting is about trunks-

Atrox

Mame
Reaction score
Tucson AZ most collecting in SW NM at 6'700"
P1010008.JPG P1010004.JPG

Another carrot in granite! This alligator juniper had a tap root as big as the trunk 6" down. Cut tap first year, sharp shovel cut next year collected yesterday. This shows my adjustable form that when tightened up helps hold the loosest granite soil together. I cut under the form with a sharp shovel ( no surprises as I know how deep I cut the tap earlier) and slip a sheet of flashing underneath then transfer to box. Now so that no one with a # of posts larger than their zip code doesn't get all critical, this is an example of how I do it, in now way is it a suggestion for all you "masterdiggers" out there--hahahah

Nwaite

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just strap a chain around the old so an so. Tie it under my cat and giver soooome!
But your way seems good to.
Nice find . Wish I had time to go sarching the mountains for somthing like thats.

CWTurner

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I just strap a chain around the old so an so. Tie it under my cat and giver soooome!
But your way seems good to.
Nice find . Wish I had time to go sarching the mountains for somthing like thats.
I just love this post nwaite. Really have your own Cat.?
CW

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Made me look....
I smoked Smoke and Judyb...
115 to go to get VW...

After that it's clear sailing for Poink!

I learned I can never retire.

------

Missed you Atrox...
This is good stuff!
Zip code!

Great stuff!

Sorce

Nwaite

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Lol.. sorry

Car.

Or did I mean my artic cat snowmobile! Oh ya were that redneck up here in maine.

Top Bottom