Climate change

Vote the non believers out of office.
We don't have anyone in the government who doesn't 'believe' in science or climate change (they don't get their information from blogs they get it from science advisors), the only thing variable is the amount of action they are going to take, there are no parties in my country who don't take action or who want to put more carbon into the air because they thinks it's a Chinese hoax.

We don't have anyone in the government who doesn't 'believe' in science or climate change (they don't get their information from blogs they get it from science advisors), the only thing variable is the amount of action they are going to take, there are no parties in my country who don't take action or who want to put more carbon into the air because they thinks it's a Chinese hoax.
That's true, the people in Europe wont take action on there own behalf---- other than to be pissed off at President Trump for pulling the United States out of the Paris Accords that in essence made the financial burden square on the shoulders of the American worker to pay for the entire system. If one buys into the fraud of man made global warming/climate change, the only country in the world that has made any effort to correct and improve the quality of the planet is America. No one says poo-poo about the Chinese???

Everything is a hoax here.
But the only real hoax is our president's ability to be a real leader. The party in charge now is a drag on America doing the right thing. They arent looking to the future. They're just looking to fatten bank accounts. Most of them are old and close to death. They're mad. So they dont really care what happens to the earth after they die. They actually think they will go to heaven. After screwing up the one thing God gave us to be able to live. The earth.
It's funny how they call themselves conservative.
They know nothing about conservation.

oh sure, an interview on Fox News, of a scientist funded by oil industry (and who lied about it) and known record of being wrong, is surely a reliable source to get THE truth....talk about being brainwashed lol
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Patrick_J._Michaels_-_funding
https://exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=4
https://thinkprogress.org/patrick-m...has-history-of-getting-it-wrong-f20e9196160e/

a perfect example of authority fallacy, just pick one dissending voice (there is always one, as i already told you can still find doctors that will tell you that tobacco is harmless), and ignore completely the thousands others who don't agree
Thank you, a voice of reason. Like Rush Limbaugh I like to show absurdity with absurdity. I don't believe any of these egg heads. I'm going to live my life and let the chips fall where they may. I ain't got long to go so I'll leave it to you losers to clean up my mess.

Everything is a hoax here.
But the only real hoax is our president's ability to be a real leader. The party in charge now is a drag on America doing the right thing. They arent looking to the future. They're just looking to fatten bank accounts. Most of them are old and close to death. They're mad. So they dont really care what happens to the earth after they die. They actually think they will go to heaven. After screwing up the one thing God gave us to be able to live. The earth.
It's funny how they call themselves conservative.
They know nothing about conservation.
Just what exactly has Trump done wrong. I would love to see a list. But be so kind as to list the accomplishments also. Please don't give me the CNN version.

the Paris Accords that in essence made the financial burden square on the shoulders of the American worker to pay for the entire system

Now how would you come to that conclusion. That is insane. The accord requires each country to do the things in their own country. And there is agreement to create a 100B fund to support the least developed countries. Of that sum, 3B would come from the USA. That is 3% of the total budget. Considering the USA accounts for 20% of the global GDP, this is a ridiculously small amount, relatively speaking. Also when you look at the US ppulation, which is about 4.5% of the global population,the deal was a steal for the USA. Andthen I am not even talking about the relative global impact the USA has had on the environment...

the only country in the world that has made any effort to correct and improve the quality of the planet is America
I am sorry, but this is just US centric thinking, lacking awareness of what the rest of the world is doing..

Last edited:
The list of things hes done wrong is long but here's a couple.
Separating families at the border because he wants to instill fear into people coming here. A country built on immigrants. So that makes him a child abuser.
Saying there were bad people on both sides at the protests where the trump supporter/white nationalist ran over a girl. That was wrong but he still likes the racist vote.
Pulling out of the Paris Accord. Shows he doesnt give one iota to the health of the world.
Tariffs. My boss who is a conservative just said that the heavy equipment we run is going up because of the cost of steel now.
He is rethinking the whole voting for trump thing. My machine weighs 40000 lbs. Mostly steel. He was looking into a new one but they went up in price so were making due.

I really cant think of any thing hes done right.
He inherited an already booming economy.
We already had low unemployment rates.
The stock market was already doing well.
I guess his big accomplishment was hoodwinking 30% of the population into thinking hes a great man.
Just what exactly has Trump done wrong. I would love to see a list. But be so kind as to list the accomplishments also. Please don't give me the CNN version.

I am sorry, but this is just US centric thinking, lacking awareness of what the rest of the world is doing
It's not that they're unaware.
They just dont care about the planet.
They're living for the moment not the day.
Money and power are their gods and are more important than anything else.
Including their children and their children's children. And the world they inherit.[/QUOTE]

Be carefull or you are blamed for USA bashing.
Maybe someone will send me a bomb.
Because for some odd reason people dont confront me face to face.
Which I dont understand at all because I'm such a people person.

Maybe someone will send me a bomb.
Oh yeah, that is the new political reality I heard. You are against the president and vocal about is, yoou can expect a bomb in the mail. Such a shame that that is happening in the greatest democrazy in the world.

You are against the president and vocal about is, yoou can expect a bomb in the mail.
Not scared.
I'll even post my address.
They're not smart enough to build a bomb that goes off.
Remember he said he loves the uneducated voter. This one is the poster child

Trump for pulling the United States out of the Paris Accords that in essence made the financial burden square on the shoulders of the American worker to pay for the entire system.
Everyone pays, the rich countries pay more, I can see why Trump didn't like that, but each day we/you wait, the costs will multiply/triple in the future (the rest of the world is investing in building solar panels and making 'green jobs' while America waits and doesn't invest in the future (only quick money grabs and burning the last coals.) The longer America waits the higher the costs will be to buy solar panels from china. I didn't read the paris agreement, but it was only an agreement to try to keep the global average temperature below 1.5 degree's C.

the worst is that as Mr Frary said, they are not in bad situation now compared to a lot a developed economies, AND they are indeed a leader in the new green technologies AND one of the few countries having had a actual decrease of CO2 emissions. So their claim that it would destroy US economy is just completely irrationnal

What is clean energy and is it equal?
Probably our best chance right now would be a massive switch to nuclear power. That might help stave off the worst effects of greenhouse gases. But it brings along its own set of problems

the worst is that as Mr Frary said, they are not in bad situation now compared to a lot a developed economies, AND they are indeed a leader in the new green technologies AND one of the few countries having had a actual decrease of CO2 emissions. So their claim that it would destroy US economy is just completely irrationnal
Our main export these days is irrationality.

In fact
In your scenario you speak of irreversible damage to the climate system. Are you saying that man is the total arbitrator of what happens to this planet from now on? I just wish to know how you rationalize your beliefs. What if plants are in charge of the planet? Your whole argument is moot. Your argument is pretty arrogant in the big picture of the universe. Your whole argument is predicated on the longevity of your life and your progeny and be damned everyone else.
In fact, Al, NOT dping anything to ameliorate the damage done to the environment is what puts the longevity of our progeny at risk. That is the real "damn everyone else" attitude

Back
Top Bottom