bonsaipot.nl web site

Reaction score
Eric, in your various section there's a couple of pics containing multiple pieces yet have one price. Are those prices right? Because I'd totally take D0019 for €28

Nice work, again.

elroy

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Any way to estimate shipping to North America?

Elroy

Ericc

Sapling
Reaction score
Hi Elroy,
I've shipped several times to the US , rates below are from DHL parcel courier, takes about 9 working days to fly the pond!
I can pack 3-4 pots, depending on size and weight of course and stay below the 5 kg including packing material.
Cheers,
Eric
0 - 2 kg € 24,00

2 - 5 kg € 32,00

5 - 10 kg € 52,00

10 - 20 kg € 95,00

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Damn, let me first say I suck at taking pictures.

Just received an pot from Eric. Delivery time was -24 hours from the Netherlands to Belgium. Packaging was excellent and the pot is top notch quality. I have a new favourite pot and it won't be the last I'm ordering from bonsaipot.nl

No I'm not getting any money for this ;)

P1040698.JPG

Ericc

Sapling
Reaction score
Hi Fonz,
Glad you like it, it was also one of my favorites. Shipping was amazingly fast, faster than within the Netherlands.
More like these are in the pipeline but will take some time.
And yes, you paid for it
Cheers,
Eric

Reaction score
Oh shit, that's really nice! Good thing I am out of pot moneh! Or actually, that's not good at all :(

What are you going to put in that pot Fonz? Something snakey? The texture and colour reminds me of a snake. Nice!

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Oh shit, that's really nice! Good thing I am out of pot moneh! Or actually, that's not good at all :(

What are you going to put in that pot Fonz? Something snakey? The texture and colour reminds me of a snake. Nice!
Was thinking about a pine. Something with a rough bark for sure.

Top Bottom