Beautyberry

Balbs

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Anybody have or know where I can get Beautyberry? Japanese is preferable but would be interested in American as well. I see some small cuttings on Etsy but was hoping for recommendations or something a bit more developed. Thanks!

Nursery near me has a bunch, whats the difference between Jap vs American Beautyberry?

There are TONS of beautyberry cultivars. Are you looking for anything in specific? Or just something generic...

Check out some of these gardening sites that wax philosophic on the beauty of beautyberries...

I have three Japanese beautyberry that are 3-5 years old from cuttings I made. The rest were sold off a few years ago. Super aggressive root growers that need a repot frequently, and a very pretty species in the fall!

There are TONS of beautyberry cultivars. Are you looking for anything in specific? Or just something generic...

Check out some of these gardening sites that wax philosophic on the beauty of beautyberries...

Hadn’t gotten as far as the various cultivars. I did see the variegated foliage and the pink/white berries, but I’m definitely looking for the purple fruiting varieties.

I have three Japanese beautyberry that are 3-5 years old from cuttings I made. The rest were sold off a few years ago. Super aggressive root growers that need a repot frequently, and a very pretty species in the fall!
Would you part with one? If so I’ll DM

Back
Top Bottom