Beautyberry

Balbs

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Anybody have or know where I can get Beautyberry? Japanese is preferable but would be interested in American as well. I see some small cuttings on Etsy but was hoping for recommendations or something a bit more developed. Thanks!

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Nursery near me has a bunch, whats the difference between Jap vs American Beautyberry?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
There are TONS of beautyberry cultivars. Are you looking for anything in specific? Or just something generic...

Check out some of these gardening sites that wax philosophic on the beauty of beautyberries...

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have three Japanese beautyberry that are 3-5 years old from cuttings I made. The rest were sold off a few years ago. Super aggressive root growers that need a repot frequently, and a very pretty species in the fall!

Balbs

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
There are TONS of beautyberry cultivars. Are you looking for anything in specific? Or just something generic...

Check out some of these gardening sites that wax philosophic on the beauty of beautyberries...

Hadn’t gotten as far as the various cultivars. I did see the variegated foliage and the pink/white berries, but I’m definitely looking for the purple fruiting varieties.

Balbs

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I have three Japanese beautyberry that are 3-5 years old from cuttings I made. The rest were sold off a few years ago. Super aggressive root growers that need a repot frequently, and a very pretty species in the fall!
Would you part with one? If so I’ll DM

Top Bottom