Bad News - Good trip

he is meaner than hell. Must be the Faslodex shots in her butt monthly removing all the estrogen, looks like it will be a permanent menopause for me to deal with....yippeee
Or she's tired of squirrels trying to get to her succulents.:rolleyes:

Smoke,

I'm glad to hear the treatments are working!

Please make sure she gets to something she enjoys every day.

Best wishes!

Thanks for all the well wishes. My wife's name is Norene.

Here a little blast from the past. The infamous day 33 years ago.

Check out my brown hair. See what she did to me. I've had that mustache since 1972. It was only shaved off once when a dog bit me in the mouth and shredded my top lip.

DSC_000100014.JPG

90 days later and the first MRI and CT scan since all the work had started. The results of the cyberknife on her brain was a huge success. She had 6 spots on her liver and the largest the size of a quarter has shrunk to the size of a nickle and the others have done nothing, meaning they are not growing nor have any others mytasticized. All in all darn good news. There is some bad news. She is meaner than hell. Must be the Faslodex shots in her butt monthly removing all the estrogen, looks like it will be a permanent menopause for me to deal with....yippeee!
Great news Smoke! Hope the good news keeps rolling in, thank you for keeping us informed!

That picture also represents me finding bonsai. On our honeymoon. We went to a nursery in Santa Cruz, we both liked plants.

Very nice photo.
33 years - that's amazing

I'm going to just be honest.
I wasn't going to say it but...
You look a little nervous and she appears very self assured.
Also that top is just a little sexy with the sheer sleeves.
I can see why you grabbed her up.

Posted before I read your last post. @Smoke

I was just a baby....she was a Cougar.
She was 40 I was 28.
That explains the expressions completely :)
Two thumbs up for innovating the cougar technique for the rest of us:)

Last edited:
Happy to hear that they have it in check.

I wish you a continued long and happy life together

This is the first time I have seen this post. Sorry for the diagnosis, Great to hear the good news at this point.
We will pray daily for you both.

I just saw this thread, Smoke. I'll try and keep things positive and just wish you and Norene as much time together as possible filled with happiness.

Back
Top Bottom