A True Bonsai Tree

Michael P

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Trust me, I would not bother to read all 11 pages of this! And I have been around, but not posting stupid and outrageous things just to be noticed.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I couldn't read the @Atom#28 (lol btw) post I we as tagged in without reading the rest of this excellent thread.

I understand Bolero more now.

Shame y'all don't!

Sorce

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Regardless of what anyone says I invited you and I would welcome you. We could talk and make bonsai and discuss the results.
[/QUOTE]
My experience with meeting people that I first met over the Internet, and then later in person at shows and workshops is we tend to get along much better in person where we can read body language and hear inflection in the voice.

Bolero, you’re missing out by not going to the show. Life is short. Take advantage of opportunities to make new friends!

Saddler

Chumono
Reaction score
You would be correct if people coming here for help did any of the things that more advanced people explain how to do. If everyone that came here slavishly followed what anyone said here then that would be a problem.
Yet I have showed people, explained the pro and cons, showed development pictures and how to do step by step, and people still choose the wrong fork and do it their way.

I have no problem doing it your way, that is how I learned with no internet, but to ask for help and then not take it, is kind of a slap in the face.

Trust me.....I'm not worried.....
People that ask for help/advice and then dismiss it are called askholes.

Top Bottom