80 degrees in Texas today

RKatzin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey Dave, we're just celebrating our first snowfall of the season and looking forward to the start of the winter games.
Some exciting events will include, but not be limited to: digging out the truck, always a fun family event, the chains on, chains off, chains on relay, solo and tag team events, and the ever popular firewood pitch, including the downhill log drag through the snow.

miker

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
We've been having frost each night, feels so crisp and the newly exposed winter landscape is beautiful. Fingers crossed for snow next week.

bonsaidave

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Oh snow. Even though it is a pain I do miss it. That la Nina lady is making it warmer than usual this winter.

The trees still know even without bitter cold. Lots of deep reds and bright yellows this year.

miker

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Nice Dave, post some pics if you haven't already!

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
80 degrees....Yikes! A cool down....Artic air mass....Texas winter. The ice comes next.

coachspinks

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Great weekend here in Georgia!! #godawgs
Also, it was 70+ both days. Going to be close to that again today but the bottom finally drops out later in the week. It might even drop below freezing 1 or 2 nights.

Michael P

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
If I had known that it would turn this warm after our first nights in the 30s, I could have left the tropicals out another month.

coachspinks

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
After this 1-3 night cold spell lows will once again be in the 40's. I don't have as many tropicals as most so I am just moving them indoors for a couple of days and then back outside. Once winter really gets here I will move into a greenhouse. All are growing/blooming right now though.

Top Bottom