Chi Chi Ginkgo oh my!

Meet Ember... šŸ„° she's truly helped me find myself again. It's been a very long, and hard season for more than few years.

And thanks for the kind words on the Ginkgo.
View attachment 543371View attachment 543372
Ember is adorable. I feel you about the last few years, but it gets a little bit lighter as we go along.

Ember is adorable. I feel you about the last few years, but it gets a little bit lighter as we go along.
Thanks...she was a heathen this morning. Rare she didn't want to go back to sleep ... upon seeing me moving about to go workout. My workout took twice as long trying to keep her entertained and quiet so the rest of the house could sleep.

Unimaginable season...for a few years. Good to hear it gets lighter. I think she's helped me to refocus...I detested smiling for the camera...for several years now. It didn't reach my eyes...and felt so fake. Now...I smile readily...and it reaches my eyes.

Maybe not this morning. Lol I should have stayed up at 2am and had coffee...then climb back in bed for the 3:30 alarm. Coffee didn't happen until 8am. Ugh...I don't need it to function. But I was I. Serious withdrawal by that time. Lol good thing no one came to my door while I had my coffee. I may have brained them
Lol.

Back
Top Bottom