AUCTION Kishu Juniper

Been wondering where you've been. Glad to see you back.
Thanks Carol. Missed you too.
Lots of personal stuff, with parents mostly. Dad is gone now and mom is in facility locked down. Everything, including getting a simple phone installed, has been real effort.
Just started throwing pots again last week. I am working on stuff but selling is going to be an issue since paypal and everyone else automatically 1099s you now for anything you sell. I just wanted to do this as a hobby that supported itself but I guess that is not encouraged anymore.
Warning, life does not get simpler when you get older.

since paypal and everyone else automatically 1099s you now for anything you sell.
I did not know this and have not got one. I sell a lot of boat parts there. I do claim that income as it's a ready made audit Cash is king but not so easy anymore...

$29... we're just buying it off whoever won it without permission right?

@penumbra good vibes to you. Did you have people check the F&F button or otherwise?

I recently switched over to a Business Plan and was worried they may backhit me for not giving fees to them before. Stupid cuz everyone on FB auctions publicly says click F&F.

I'm pretty sure that fine print says something about a fist in your ass, apparently folks are into that shit nowadays!

Sorce

Cash is king but not so easy anymore...
Our children will likely see the end of cash and they are being groomed for it but our corporate structure.
Fight back .... use cash whenever you can.

MethHeads with Debit Cards!

Paypal Me Crack Money.

If they do rid us of cash, drugs will be legalized too. Which I'm sorta not OK with, sorta am. Sorta not like SanFran and a little more like Canada.

Sorce

$29... we're just buying it off whoever won it without permission right?

@penumbra good vibes to you. Did you have people check the F&F button or otherwise?

I recently switched over to a Business Plan and was worried they may backhit me for not giving fees to them before. Stupid cuz everyone on FB auctions publicly says click F&F.

I'm pretty sure that fine print says something about a fist in your ass, apparently folks are into that shit nowadays!

Sorce
Thanks Sorce. No, I did not request F&F as most of my sales were on eBay. I may just withdraw from all that foolishness and stop feeding the corporate beast. I had a legit business most of the last 40 years but I am retired now and wanted to stop the crazy. Seems like they want to draw me back in. "F' um.

Most of my customers pay cash in the shop but... I buy almost all my parts online using paypal. Again a ready made audit. 10k parts and 2k income... another problem...

Thanks Carol. Missed you too.
Lots of personal stuff, with parents mostly. Dad is gone now and mom is in facility locked down. Everything, including getting a simple phone installed, has been real effort.
Just started throwing pots again last week. I am working on stuff but selling is going to be an issue since paypal and everyone else automatically 1099s you now for anything you sell. I just wanted to do this as a hobby that supported itself but I guess that is not encouraged anymore.
Warning, life does not get simpler when you get older.
My sincere condolences for the loss of your dad and that your mom is in lockdown. So glad to hear you are making pots again, maybe that will be cathartic. Sell your pots here, although then I would be tempted and I don't need anymore pots!
I just don’t want to annoy my parents
Just don't be using their charge cards to buy stuff!;)

My sincere condolences for the loss of your dad and that your mom is in lockdown. So glad to hear you are making pots again, maybe that will be cathartic. Sell your pots here, although then I would be tempted and I don't need anymore pots!
Thank you Carol. I'm comming after you as I am starting to work a bit with a purple glaze.

Thank you Carol. I'm comming after you as I am starting to work a bit with a purple glaze.
Lol, resistance is futile. Just need some trees to put in all of these new pots.

Not my 13 year old.
Neither do mine. Nor any of their friends who were in our home. Potty mouth fillers...doesn't show maturity. It shows lack of respect. Using the Lord's name...my son has actually corrected adults using that manner of speech. It's not needed.

Neither do mine. Nor any of their friends who were in our home. Potty mouth fillers...doesn't show maturity. It shows lack of respect. Using the Lord's name...my son has actually corrected adults using that manner of speech. It's not needed.
It does indeed show disrespect, even for an atheist.

Back
Top Bottom