Are you attending the Meijer Gardens Michigan All State Bonsai show in Grand Rapids next month:)

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I've got too many projects and would love to move these on to anyone who has more time to work them. I'll be at the show all weekend and can deliver them there. If interested in any of these, message me and we can discuss price and how to meet up. Thanks.

First up is this old Japanese yew I collected from my yard in MA... it's been in a pot for 16 years! It's got a fantastic trunk with weathered deadwood and a healthy root system (just re-potted/moved from a bonsai pot to the nursery can today.
IMG_9017.jpg
IMG_9018.jpg
IMG_9019.jpg
IMG_9016.jpg

Next up are two Japanese Black Pine I started from seed 7-8 years ago. Both will make nice shohin bonsai shortly.

IMG_9025.jpg
IMG_9026.jpg

IMG_9022.jpg
IMG_9024.jpg
IMG_9023.jpg

Last is a crab apple root cutting started 4 years ago. I sourced the parent plant from Evergreen Gardenworks. It's a dwarf variety and will be flowering shortly.
IMG_9020.jpg
IMG_9021.jpg

snowman04

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Whoaaaa!!! I will take the Japanese Yew off your hands for a reasonable price... I am in Saline so I can pick it up anywhere in SE MI...

Sent a PM...

Last edited:

MSU JBoots

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That yew is awesome! If I actually had the skills to do it justice I would love to take it off your hands. I’ll be at the show Friday though, maybe I’ll see you there.

NateDyk47

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I can't make it to the show, but what are you asking for the JBPs?

Top Bottom