New content from Mirai…

yashu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4/5
Since it doesn’t seem to have a thread yet I’d be just tickled to hear your opinions on this great new content from the minds at Bonsai Mirai.

…talk amongst yourselves.

Apparently comments are now turned off so please feel free to share here.

I have no idea what this is, but to me it seems someone is bored with “just” bonsai. I have never been a fan of Ryan but perhaps he is bored of bonsai, but it’s how he makes money so he is still doing it.

The women dancers inspired hot thoughts. Could see connection to movement, Bonsai, maybe wind. Also Bonsai Garden was interesting background/surroundings for dancers and music.😜

We are not the target audience I think....
Of course we're not. The "spiritual" audience of bonsai is pretty large. The yoga crowd and apparently the modern dance crowd see a lot in it too. The National Bonsai and Penjing museum has "yoga amongst the bonsai" days, as well as "forest bathing days" for folks who draw spirituality from the bonsai and their settings and surroundings. Those of us who actually make bonsai are like the old elephant trainers in circuses. We know what is actually going on with them, as opposed to viewers who don't see the elephant shit...

As much as this isn’t my thing either, I think we can be a little more accepting of any outlier niche interests like these. After all, bonsai in itself is one of those as well.

I can’t count the amount of times I’ve gotten a chuckle or a scoff as a reaction when telling someone I do bonsai.

Back
Top Bottom